chapter 19 Monkey

The loud clang echoed in the room, now silent with only 5 people in it now. Mk grinned when Wukong stared at him.

"Hey Mk! Now so you see? They almost let you rot in prison!" Sun Wukong smiled,

"Because of something you did." He growled, Mk took a step forward, growling loudly at Wukong. They were furious!

"Aw..bud.. don't do it." Wukong's expression became more serious, his eyes narrowing at his successor. "Bud..buddy..pal.. I'm doing this so you'll be safe.. who knows..who- what dangers you'd find!"

Mk growled once again at Wukong, and he felt the crest on his chest burn fiercely, causing him to let out a scream on fury.. Mk just wanted to tear Wukong's face off at this point.. hear his mentor's screams..

Woah..

Mk wasn't used to being this mad..

Wukong couldn't help but shiver at the unfamiliar feeling of his successor being genuinely mad.. it was.. unsettling to say the least.

Mk turned around to see the kid stand up from being covered in the fallen wall, the king let out a roar mighter than Mk's scream. DBK stormed towards Wukong, grabbing the monkey's tail and slamming him to the side. Both Mk and Redson gasped as they saw Wukong disappear from where he was originally, the monkey appeared again behind Dbk, giving the king a good kick to the head.

Mk growled, having enough of Wukong.. he jumped up and tried to be hit Wukong, just barely missing Wukong's head before he was grabbed. "Kid! That's enough of these idiotic fantasies!"

Wukong sounded frightened, holding onto Mk's wrist to keep Me from hitting and punching him. "Kid, you don't understand.. This kingdom is doomed for failure!"

Mk growled at Wukong once again, his pupils dilating and he bared his teeth. "How dare you!" He growled again.

Mk struggled to free his wrists, acting similarly to a toddler throwing a tantrum.. and Wukong probably viewed it as such. Mk wanted free..he wanted to prove his worth..to protect the prince from Wukong!

And suddenly Mk sunk into the shadows.. not able to see the look of dread on Wukong's face..

~~~~

Redson could barely breathe with the amount of smoke and debris in his lungs, his throat aching horribly..

He was surrounded by cloud after cloud of dust from each and every blow his father and Mk gave Wukong.. it knocked him back multiple times.. "damn...it..cough ugh.."

Redson could barely hide his relief when his mother found him, not minding the right embrace she gave him one bit. "Oh my baby.. are you alright? You're not hurt are you?" She almost instantly started to nag at him, and he kept pushing her hands away from his face.

He cleared his throat, backing away from her and fixing his shirt collar. "I am fine, mother.. my throat is just sore." It wasn't a complete lie..his throat was the only thing in pain.. but it wasn't just sore, it was irritated.. it felt like thousands of tiny glass shards were digging into the flesh of his throat..

She sighed, and pulled him away to a hiding spot (much to Redson's disapproval) they crouched down and hid behind broken wall, watching the fight.

Redson has never seen Mk so.. furious before. And may it be because Redson barely knew Mk, or that it was just.. the way Mk's eyes shinned with rage directed at his former mentor.. it was almost.. thrilling.

Why did Redson find such anger thrilling? Why did such thoughts are Mk degrading him feel so..unholy? What was happening..?

Mk had a pleasurable body..with slim curves and a figure of a god. Yet Redson has had a glimpse of what was under his shirt..back at the tournament, Mk had wore a no-sleeve turtleneck that stuck to his body... showing off the scrumptious abs Mk had..

Redson's cheeks began to burn bright red.. unable to comprehend his own thoughts. Why was he picturing Mk like this? Did he feel lustful for the bodyguard? Was it the fact he could command anything of the strong knight and Mk could only obey?

Why such thoughts in a battle? Did the thought of Mk fighting for him make him aroused? He had no romantic feelings for the knight, none what so ever..yet he found thrill in imagining him in bed.. maybe he found tough, strong men desirable..

Yeah he definitely did.

Hi! I'm so sorry to everyone for waiting so long for the chapter! I honestly don't have an excuse for why it took so long..it was just some severe writor's block for this particular chapter..

And don't worry, I'm not planning on ending this story too soon.. I honestly expect it to go over 40 chapters..and that's being nice.

As some may have figured out, this is going to be a slow burn.. Redson, as stated before, has no romantic feeling for Mk..yet of course. Currently, it is purely sexual..

And if course, if any of you lovely readers have any questions, I will gladly answer!