Ryujin opened the door to her room, as her hands were clenched on her stepmother's ass and their lips were pressed together.

Yeji broke away from her and looked into her eyes smiling, before kneeling down in front of her.

"Fuck, how I love to see you at my feet, Mrs. Hwang." She said, stroking Yeji's hair as Yeji held her hips. "Reminds me of that day when you gave me that blowjob for the first time."

Yeji smiled.

"You still remember it?"

"How could I forget..." The brunette started to pull down her shorts and pulled them down to her ankles, not taking her eyes off the girl.

"It was when I became obsessed with fucking my stepmother..."

Before she could continue, a growl came from her throat as Yeji took her cock inside her mouth all the way down her throat, making her close her eyes tightly.

"Damn!" Ryujin exclaimed and threw her head back.

"Look at me, Ryujin... Look at me while I suck your cock just the way you like it, baby."

The short-haired girl looked down and gazed into her stepmother's eyes, then she slipped her cock back inside her mouth to suck it in a majestic way, making her feel her cum almost about to spurt out, from all she was feeling.

"Ohhh shit!"

Her moans and grunts grew louder as her stepmother began to move her head back and forth rapidly, while holding the base of her cock and moving her hand at the same time.

The short-haired girl began to feel her legs and stomach tingle as she stroked Yeji's hair and Yeji was about to suck her cock out, but she stopped her.

"I don't want to cum yet."

But Yeji tightened her hand on her cock, making her grunt.

"You will when I want you to, Ryujin..." She told her seriously as she pumped her cock. "And right now I want all your cum in my mouth."

Yeji took it in her mouth again and after a while longer, she was able to make Ryujin cum in her mouth.

"Mmmh." Yeji purred as she wiped a corner of her lips and stood up, watching as Ryujin smiled with her heavy breathing. "That tastes good, baby."

"All for you, mommy."

After that, they were both naked on the bed, with Ryujin eating her stepmother's pussy in a masterful way, making her scream, gasp and moan.

Yeji felt that it was the first time she had ever felt that way while having sex with someone, but deep down, she knew that they had both passed the sex barrier long ago and that now their connection was much stronger, that it went deeper than just fornication, it was something much deeper than that.

You are in love.

Yeji smiled at the realization and at that very moment, a strong orgasm hit her, making her feel in the clouds as Ryujin almost always made her feel, but this time with the awareness that she was madly in love and everything had felt so much better.

Ryujin cleaned all her fluids with her tongue and then got up to get on top of Yeji, who was breathing heavily and still had her eyes blinded. She reached between her legs and the brunette wrapped them around her waist.

"Look at me." Ryujin whispered, as she stroked her pussy gently with her cock. Yeji moaned again and opened her eyes. "Fuck..."

"What happened?" The brunette asked seeing that the girl had stood still for a few seconds, just staring into her eyes.