Slowly she pulled away from her and Ryujin had a smile on her lips.

"Don't keep talking."

"But it's like that, isn't it? I'll probably get a girlfriend and you'll come back, but I'll already be in love with her and-"

Yeji climbed on top of Ryujin, straddling her. The short-haired girl smiled, because all she wanted was to provoke her and she succeeded.

"Shut up." Yeji breathed, her forehead pressed against Ryujin's, as she held her face in her hands and with her eyes closed, left kisses on her lips. "Shut up or I'm not going to-"

She stopped herself from saying what she felt like saying.

She felt like telling her the whole truth and asking her to run away to Japan with her, but after all, Shin Hyunjoon was her father, there was no way Ryujin wouldn't hate her after she put her father in jail and found out that she had been just a 'spy' all this time.

She only thought that Ryujin might think that she just used her to get what she wanted and it tore her soul to imagine the way she would look at her and reproach her, so she decided it was best not to say anything, today she had to deliver the usb and if she talked to Ryujin, she could also ruin the operation.

"What, you're not going to what, Mrs. Hwang?" Ryujin breathed and hugged her tightly, pulling her lower lip between her teeth.

"Nothing... Let's go take a bath." Yeji broke away from her and stood up, walking naked to the bathroom door.

Ryujin looked at her until she saw her disappear behind the door and took a deep breath, her smile was gone now and the very idea of her stepmother going away with her father for a month was bothering her.

Then she got up from the bed and went into the bathroom, Yeji was on her back under the shower and she hugged her back giving her a soft kiss on her neck.

"Mmm... Ryu... " Yeji said smiling at her, as she closed her eyes and felt her stepdaughter's hands slowly running across her breasts.

"I think we'll have an unforgettable day today. I will make you not forget about me in this whole month that you will be with him." She whispered in her ear.

Will I be able to forget you once I'm in Japan?

"Let's go take a bath, Ryu..." Yeji warned her and Ryujin chuckled in her ear.

"Okay, I'll help you." Ryujin took some of the liquid soap and poured it in her hands to run it over Yeji's back.

She closed her eyes again, feeling those soft hands slowly caress every part of her skin. Her body vibrated and her heart was racing, like every time that girl touched her, it was like a drug that was going to be very difficult to stop.

Just enjoy this last day...

She smiled and Ryujin wrapped her hands around her waist until she reached her front again and caressed her abdomen and breasts. Their bodies were now glued together and the warmth of one was transmitted to the other.

Yeji moaned and the short-haired girl kept massaging her tits, until she felt those really hard nipples and then she moved her hands down her waist and hips, until she reached her pelvis.

"You'll remember me, Yeji..." She whispered in her ear. "Every time you go to bathe with him... Every time he slides his hands over your bare skin and all you'll think about is me..."

Yeji threw her head back.

"Ryujin... I'm-I'm still swollen from our morning..." Ryujin chuckled and continued to caress her pelvis.