When I was standing in front of him I knelt down.

He said roughly," What are you doing?"

I didn't miss the way his whole body trembled and his breathing had quickened as he shifted his weight more to his uninjured leg.

" Kaz allow me." I pointed at his shoes.

His eyes widened but he didn't stop me when I carefully unlaced his shoes and slid them from his feet one at a time.

I stood up and I lightly tugged his shirt tails from his slacks. I started to unbutton his shirt, but he paused me grabbing my hands in his gloved ones careful of my injured hand. His shook slightly. I smiled warmly up at him.

" Kaz let me do this please." I said softly

I waited for him to answer. He hadn't released my hands from his so I took it as a good sign.

"Only remove my shirt and don't touch my bare skin. " He ground out

I nodded . He released me and moved his hands away so I could help him out of his sweat soiled shirt.

My fingers trembled as I worked loose the delicate ebony buttons of his black dress shirt. Each button undone revealing inches of pale perfect skin.

I slid the shirt from his shoulders careful not to touch his bare skin.

I bit my lip to keep from moaning out loud. Seeing him standing there in nothing but his black fitted slacks was making my heart race.

He was so beautiful. I took my time to admire his broad shoulders, large biceps, abs and his trim waist. He was build like an athlete but not heavy with muscle. I practically drooled over the trail of dark hair trailing below his navel disappearing beneath his trousers.

The only thing marring his perfect body was the bandage covering the spot where Inej had cut him.

Kaz was nibbling his lower lip his hands were clenched at his sides. He was struggling to not reach out to touch me and it made feel incredibly feminine and desirable.

I could see clearly his erection tenting the front of his pants.

I ached to touch him but I knew I had to move slowly. I felt myself growing ever more aroused by all the male perfection in front of me. I glanced hungerly to his lips, craving his kiss and hoping to dance my tongue against his again soon.

When he licked his lips I very nearly came undone.

His nostrils flared at my reaction to him.

" I want to taste you again. " Kaz rasped. He leaned down to softly press his lips against mine briefly before he trailed kisses down my neck .

I shuddered and closed my eyes at the sensation of his warm mouth against my delicate skin. The light graze of his teeth at my pulse made my legs become unsteady. Kaz wrapped his strong arms around my waist to steady me.

I wasnt sure what to do with my hands. Kaz saved me from deciding as he took my hands into his gloved ones.

He maneuved my uninjured hand onto his chest placing it over his pounding heart. Above where the bandage was. He held my hand against him watching me intensely.

My eyes widened as he permitted me to touch his chest. I stilled, enjoying the steady beat of his heart beneath my palm.

He shuddered beneath me but didn't move away from me. He closed his eyes and took several deep breathes.

With Kaz this was different and exciting. The other men had just been greedy,grasping hands and suffocating lust. It had never been pleasant for me.

With Kaz now though I had never been as aroused as I now felt with this gentle, sweet but dangerous man.