XVII ☆

L/N Y/N
third person
cravity park, 1:00pm

junhyeon was screaming. y/n wanted to sob.

they finished working on their project and started fooling around and talking after. junhyeon brought up their old jokes and as they started talking about them, he got more and more embarrassed. his embarrassment lead him to scream, which was right now.

y/n sat there, closing her eyes so she could hold that the urge to scream and walk away.

she sighed before she stood up, having enough of his screaming. she walked over to him and used her hand to cover his mouth.

"junhyeon, shut the fuck up, right now." she whispered to him seriously.

junhyeon's screams died down as he stared up into y/n's beautiful [e/c] eyes. they always managed to mesmerize him.

junhyeon became quiet, y/n also getting quiet as she held the eye contact.

from an outsider's perspective, they looked like they were about to kiss.

if you thought they were going to kiss, you must have some sort of powers that help you see into the future because damn right they are.

y/n's hand fell back to her side as junhyeon stood up in front of her, still maintaining eye contact.

it was like they were drowning in the depths of each other's eyes.

the two were subconsciously leaning closer together, their faces now just mere inches apart.

as their foreheads touched and they could feel each other's breaths on their skin, junhyeon whispered lowly.

"I hope you're aware of this and you won't get mad." he warned, an attractive smirk on his face.

y/n, getting caught up in the moment, replied to his warning simply.

"shut up and just kiss me." she said, then went in for the kiss. junhyeon kissed back, almost immediately. he needed to take a second to process the action but he followed quickly.

y/n's arms wrapped around his neck while junhyeon's were wrapped around her waist, deepening the kiss.

the kiss lasted for a few more seconds before they pulled away from each other.

y/n, too embarrassed to actually look at him, pulled him into a hug. she laid her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath.

junhyeon, feeling her embarrassment, chuckled and started rubbing her back.

"hyeon, stop. it isn't funnyyy." she whined, gently hitting his back. this made junhyeon chuckle more.

"now you're being the big baby." he smiled, placing a small kiss on the top of her head. y/n squealed.

"you're making me feel so shyyy stopp!" y/n exclaimed, moving her forehead to lay on his shoulder. junhyeon placed a hand at the back of her head, wrapping the other around her.

"god, you're so cute." he whispered to himself, smiling. hearing this, y/n turned red, if she wasn't already red.

y/n bit the inside of her cheek to stop herself from squealing and giggling. instead, she had a big smile on her face, junhyeon having a matching one.