II ☆

L/N Y/N ---> ☆
third person
star creator high, 8:00am

the first class of the day, world history. world history would be the end of her for a few reasons. first of all, there was a seating chart that their teacher made them sit in. second of all, their seating plan was two people per table, making it awkward for her and her friends. third of all, she isn't sat beside bahiyyih. fourth of all, she isn't sat beside taerae either. now, fifth of all, she was permanently sat beside the one and only, kum junhyeon.

sometimes, she wonders why their teacher thought it'd be smart to put the quiet girl and the loud boy together.

that day, they were assigned a new partner project that would be completed at the end of the term. hearing this, y/n thought that she could partner up with bahiyyih, as usual. as she looked at the said girl, their teacher mentioned that it had to be done with their table buddy. that meant that y/n was stuck with junhyeon.

now, the class didn't seem to hate the idea because most of them were friends with their table mate. despite being friends with junhyeon, she was still super annoyed. she just had to be paired up with the loudest boy in the school. great.

junhyeon made subtle eye contact with taerae, holding up a fist in a cheering motion and a smile growing on his face. his reaction caused taerae to quietly chuckle into his palm, thinking that he was cute. you see, taerae knew all about junhyeon's little crush on y/n as he was the one who pointed it out to him in the first place.

"you've been acting all different to y/n recently.. maybe you like her or something." taerae joked, poking junhyeon's arm. junhyeon looked at his bestie before looking back at the cat in front of the gate.

"hmm.." he hummed in thought. "maybe I do," he admitted. hearing this, a smile grew on taerae's face, looking at junhyeon.

his friend looked back at him and smiled back before they both burst into laughter.

taerae smiled at the memory as he watched y/n get annoyed by how loud junhyeon was talking. he chuckled once more before looking back down at his notes.

y/n, on the other hand, was considering on buying noise cancelling headphones so she could block out junhyeon.

she was already exhausted, now having to put up with junhyeon for even longer would just drive her insane.

at the moment, he decided to bring up an old joke that they did. he pulled out the aegyo.

"kum junhyeon is five!" he exclaimed, holding out his palm to show five fingers.

"oh my fucking god." y/n quietly cursed. junhyeon did not drop the act, but instead, got louder. he started to gently punch y/n's shoulder to grab her attention, still using his aegyo.

his actions caused the class to all look at them. most of them started to laugh, finding junhyeon's actions funny and seeing that y/n was just getting annoyed. some others in their class even secretly took videos or pictures of the funny moment, especially those who had a thing for junhyeon. I mean, who wouldn't have a thing for the kum junhyeon?

with this, y/n sighed, AGAIN, before she started paying attention to the boy beside her.

"let's just get this done with." she said. junhyeon smiled and nodded.

they were now stuck together for the rest of the term, which basically just started last month.

let the show begin.