VI ☆

L/N Y/N
third person
star planet cafe, 11:56am

y/n finally let go of the hug, sitting up properly. her face was still red, but it was starting to die down.

junhyeon still had his big smile on his face, grinning brightly at the girl beside him. he was too happy to notice that she was blushing while everyone stared at the two, some with smirks and some with smiles.

they knew that he had a thing for her. it was so obvious to them, especially since they were always together and with each other.

after their little moment, gunwook was feeling grossed out from it.

"nOoOoOOooNNaaAAaaA!" he "complained." now, of course, this was a joke but it was great in getting them to stop all their lovey dovey shit.

hearing this, y/n's head snapped towards him, a disgusted look on her face.

"yOuR bAbY GUNwOOKiE's GrOSSeD ouT aNd bOrEd!" he continued to whine and complain like a real baby.

"you know, for someone who everyone thinks is scary and intimidating, you act like such a baby. especially to our little y/n." gyuvin said as a joke. he was acting all jokingly suggestive about it which grossed both out.

"wait, actually. gunwook. who's your favorite here?" (p) hanbin asked. everyone babied gunwook, especially since he was the most different from what everyone thought and thinks.

"isn't it obvious?" gunwook replied, shrugging.

"sooo, y/n?" (s) hanbin asked, just to make sure. gunwook nodded, rolling his eyes at the even more obvious question.

hearing this, y/n 'aw'ed at him before standing up to pull him off his seat. once he was up, she immediately pulled him into a hug.

"my 'baby gunwookie' indeed!" she laughed, swaying around a bit while she hugged him.

when their hug ended, she walked back to her seat but not without giving everyone on her way back a little head pat. yes, she even gave one to junhyeon. in fact, she gave him multiple because he was sitting right beside her.

she now felt energized once again. being in the comfort of her friends made her tired but energized in the span of five minutes. that's just mind blowing.

---> ☆ <---

when the group finished up their meals, they stayed to talk for longer and they still had quite some time before they had to be back for classes.

when their time ended, they went back in the same groups that they came in. gunwook tried to beat y/n to the passenger seat but he was now stuck with her at the back.

y/n, not over what happened earlier, continued to baby him.

"y/n, you can stop now." gunwook frowned. y/n let out another laugh before actually stopping.

hikaru was in charge of the aux cord now and she had an AMAZING taste in music. she even played gunwook's favorite songs so he doesn't tickle attack her like he did to y/n.

the ride was great and chaotic, to say the least.