V ☆

L/N Y/N
third person
star creator high, 11:40am

it was now their lunch hour. y/n and matthew met up once again and went to the parking lot entrance with him so they could meet up with their friends. today, they were going to drive out and have lunch somewhere else.

at the parking lot entrance of the school, they met up with bahiyyih, hikaru, gunwook, park and sung hanbin, and gyuvin.

not long after, kamden, junhyeon and taerae showed up.

yes. this was their friend group. everyone at star creator high said that the seniors were the best looking and looking at the more popular students especially, no one could disagree. they were all popular for multiple reasons, those being that they were smart, good looking, and all musically talented. they were all also the same age, 18.

park gunwook, korean. he was with y/n, bahiyyih, taerae, and junhyeon for years now, having gone to the same school as the four since grade eight.

park hanbin, korean. sung hanbin, korean. they started hanging out since they had the same name. they started hanging out with y/n since they were in the same general music class in their junior year and they were put into a group together.

kim gyuvin, korean. he's close friends with taerae and junhyeon, he soon was introduced to y/n and was a member of their group.

na kamden, american. he was born and raised in america, despite technically being korean. him, bahiyyih, and y/n got close since they were all foreigners.

"is everyone here?" kamden asked, doing a small headcount of his friends. after he was able to confirm that everyone was there, they split off into groups so they could all get to the place quick enough.

six of them could drive but only three of them had their own cars.

kamden, sung hanbin, and gyuvin went over to their cars, their temporary group members following behind them.

y/n, being with kamden, got into the passenger seat of his car, making gunwook and hikaru go to the back.

"wait, why am I stuck at the back, again?" gunwook complained. y/n turned around in her seat and stuck her tongue out at the male.

"I'm just the favorite." she laughed, making gunwook roll his eyes.

"you've been hanging out with y/n too much. you even picked up her eye rolling habit." hikaru told gunwook, poking fun at him.

"whatever, can we just go already." he sighed in response. kamden laughed at their antics before starting to leave the parking lot.

---> ☆ <---

arriving at their destination, the four got out of the now parked car.

"y/n, can I sit at the front next time, pleeeease?" gunwook asked her, using the best puppy eyes that he could muster.

"ayo, why? what did I do?" y/n replied, feeling offended.

"I want to choose the song next time. you purposely avoided my favorite song." he said, crossing his arms over his chest. y/n started laughing.

"gunwook, you're a big baby." she said in between laughs. it was now gunwook's turn to get offended as he started to tickle her for revenge. the sudden tickle attack made y/n laugh more.

"w-wait--" "stop-stOP--"

"not until you say sorry."

"o-ok-okay--" "I-I'm so-s-sorry--" y/n wheezed out. with her apology, gunwook stopped his tickle attack and helped her stand properly instead. she was almost on the ground from laughing so much.

by now, everyone in their group was watching them, some laughing along as well.

kamden went over to the two, lowkey worried for y/n.

"are you okay?" he asked, recieving a nod in return, a smile present on her face. kamden nodded and smiled in return before following bahiyyih into the building.

they were at a cafe, one they would always go to. star planet cafe. this was their main hangout spot and they would always meet up here. you could say that they were all regulars and the workers knew them pretty well.

they all sat at the one big table they had and got their usuals before engaging in conversation.

y/n was sat beside junhyeon, as if it was fate. the thing is, he felt bad for what he did in their first class.

him feeling bad lead to him leaning his head on her shoulder, a pout appearing on his face.

"y/nie, I'm sorry." he told her. y/n looked at him, trying her best to make eye contact without having to push his head off her shoulder.

"junhyeon, its whatever. just don't do it again so we can actually get work done." she told him sternly. with her "forgiveness," he looked up at her with a big smile.

"wait? REALLY?!" he yelled, going back to being LOUD. y/n rolled her eyes and pinched her nose bridge as everyone turned to look at the pair.

"yes. I mean it." she sighed out. at this, junhyeon wrapped his arms around her figure and pulled her into a hug. y/n sat there, arms glued to her side, eyes wide. she didn't expect a hug from him.

she was too caught up with trying to think of what was happening at the moment to notice that her face was starting to heat up. with y/n and junhyeon being at the end of the table, everyone was able to see the bright blush on y/n's face but not the big smile on junhyeon's.

right now, he was extremely happy. she didn't even push him away like she would've done. she just sat there.

as junhyeon was going to pull away, y/n subconsciously wrapped her arms around him as well, melting into the hug. this shocked everyone with them. knowing y/n, she would almost never do this.

she laid her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. she was tired and this surprisingly made her feel better.

junhyeon was giddy, their group was shocked, and she was secretly enjoying this.