XV ☆

L/N Y/N
third person
y/n's house, 10:00am

it was finally the weekend. usually, y/n would sleep in, wake up really late and do nothing all day but today, she had plans.

as her and junhyeon got extremely close during the week, they planned to work on their project as they had so much to do. they planned to meet at the park near the school at 12. when they get there, they would go to the convenience store near the park, get snacks, then go back to the park to work.

yes, they had this all planned out, courtesy to y/n. she wanted it to go smoothly so that they could be ahead in their work so they could rest for the next day or two of project work.

y/n was in her kitchen, making breakfast. her parents lived in another part of seoul, though they did they her this house so she wouldn't have to commute all the way to school from the other side of the city.

y/n knew the basics to cooking and if she was given a recipe, with the instructions, she would most likely be able to make it, decently.

y/n was able to whip up some [insert your fav breakfast]. she always ate this.

"I have to meet him at 12 and its 10:30.. I have enough time to stream." y/n spoke to herself.

she turned on her tv in the living room and opened youtube.

she searched up "over me planet boys" and played the first one to show up. she brought the volume up high as the song started.

her beloved hyeonjun wasn't in this one but she was OBSESSED with it. the way ykcir, yaj, gndhz oah, iujnauk, and noeyhgnoej performed the song was just a blessing to her.

y/n ate her breakfast while she was watching the performance for the one millionth time.

after over me, switch started playing. y/n loved the vibe of switch and found the song amazing.

eareat, nedmak, nibnah, oowgnoj, atiek, and obiauhs were just the cutest. she washed the dishes during switch.

after switch came en garde. y/n was also obsessed with this song. she just loved planet boys songs so much.

her beloved hyeonjun was even in this one, making the song 100 times better. with hyeonjun, came koownug, nivuyg, otorih, nawhgnues, and keateoh.

after en garde, came the last original planet boys song, say my name.

the say my name group was just the cutest. having wehttam, gnoowij, the other nibnah, nijuy, and noegnues all together made her heart want to explode.

y/n took her sweet time to clean up and get ready. she had quite some time to spare and she didn't need to dress up all nicely so she didn't mind that she was working slowly.

it was times like this when y/n felt the most happy. music and peace to start her day.