XX ☆

L/N Y/N
third person
star creator high, 8:20am

there was a substitute teacher once again. since there was a sub, they were allowed to work somewhere else again, though not outside since it was windy.

y/n, junhyeon, bahiyyih, hikaru, taerae, and jeonghyeon, taerae's seat mate, went into a random empty classroom together.

lee jeonghyeon, korean. he was a new student, having transferred to star creator high at the very beginning of the year. his past high school was planet high, a far but prestigious school. star creator high was very prestigious as well, but it was much closer to his house. jeonghyeon was also pretty popular, despite being there for only a little while.

despite being brand new, he got along very well with taerae and their group. they've been considering inviting him to their big group.

when they got inside the classroom, they sat down at random desks, all of them sitting near each other. with them all ready to work, they set up what was needed for their projects and got to work.

---> ☆ <---

what even are we 💀

HIKA-CHAN changed the group name

official n/n, hiyyih, and karu fanclub

HIKA-CHAN
it's time we got a new brand

HIYYIH ! <3
AS IT SHOULD 😻

BABY GUNWOOKIE
honestly
I don't really mind

AMERICA
same
it's also kinda cute ngl

HANBIN WITH A P
awww
our groups cuties 🛐

Y/N
ayeee
mans here making me blush lowkey 🤭😳

CANADA
arent yall supposed to be in class

HIYYIH ! <3
me, karu and n/n are technically in class
our teacher let us work in a different class
so we're here alone w taerae, junhyeon, and jeonghyeon

Y/N
we're supposed to be working on our history projects but we did work ahead of time so we're just doing whatever
I'm pretty sure taerae, junhyeon, and jeonghyeon are making tiktoks rn

CANADA
oh lmfao
just make sure you do your work <3

GYARU GYUVIN
remember that we're meeting tgthr at lunch
NOW GET BACK TO CLASS

AMERICA
😭😭
you made gyuvin yell at us goodbye

---> ☆ <---

it was finally lunch, once again. the group decided to go out, once again.

"where are we going this time?" y/n asked (s) hanbin.

"I'm actually not sure this time. I wasn't the one who planned this, this time." he shrugged, linking arms with y/n and matthew, who was on his other side.

"wait, then who planned this?" y/n asked, lowkey worried. (s) hanbin usually was the one who planned things with them, being extroverted and rich.

who am I kidding, they were all rich. I mean, they went to one of the most prestigious schools in the world. how could they not be rich?

"I think it was gyuvin and gunwook? they told me something about going to the mall for lunch this morning." matthew shrugged, trying to remember what they were going to do.

"yeah, I don't remember." matthew sighed as they arrived at the parking lot.