X ☆

L/N Y/N
third person
star creator high, 7:31am

y/n and bahiyyih got to school early today. y/n insisted so that she wouldn't get swarmed by people. to her luck, they still were.

y/n sighed and rolled her eyes before making her way through.

"you know where to find me!" she yelled out to her bestie before leaving.

y/n made her way to her locker inside the school, surprisingly finding junhyeon at her locker already.

"what.. you know what, I won't even question it." she said, opening her locker to get whatever she actually needed.

"did you hear, he's gonna let us work outside." junhyeon started, leaning against the locker beside hers. he was being surprisingly calm and quiet this morning.

"oh, really? that's nice," she said, a small smile growing on her face. "we should work in the garden or the outdoor soccer field." she recommends, closing her locker.

junhyeon nodded at her, still leaning on the locker beside hers.

"hey.. you've been acting weird this morning. what's up? usually you would've bothered me or screamed something by now." y/n brought up. it was starting to get weird.

"hm? oh, nothing's up." he replied, making him seem more sus in y/n's eyes. she raised an eyebrow at him.

"okay..?" she spoke, suspicion evident in her tone.

"I swear, nothing's wrong." he threw his hands up in defeat.

"okay okay. I'll just wait until taerae arrives or something.." she mumbled, focused on what's going on with her friend.

as if she willed it into existence, the one and only taerae showed up behind her.

"good morning, you two." he greeted, a smile displayed on his face.

"good morning. somethings up with junhyeon." y/n told him immediately.

"huh? why? what's wrong?" taerae quickly asked.

"that's the thing, I'm not sure what.." she responded quietly.

"nothings wrong with me." junhyeon said, crossing his arms over his chest, a pout forming on his lips.

taerae stood there, flabbergasted. junhyeon didnt yell or scream at him? he didn't yell his usual "good morning" or his "taerae" today? what was happening because it really did seem weird.

"taeraeee~ why are you making that face?" junhyeon pouted more.

the boy in question couldn't reply. he was weirded out and he was extremely shocked.

"what the hell.." taerae mumbled. him and y/n were too stunned to speak. this was not their friend. this was a doppelganger. this was not the kum junhyeon that they've been friends with for years.

(p) hanbin came up from behind junhyeon, smacking his head from behind.

"what's up." he simply greeted.

"hanbin, junhyeon's acting different." was all that was said. the newcomer stared at their friend weirdly before aggressively poking him.

"WAIT OW! WHAT THE FUCK?!" junhyeon finally yelled.

"HE'S BACK! THANK YOU SO MUCH HANBIN! YOURE OUR SAVIOR!" y/n yelled too, which was extremely out of character. no one judged it though because they got their friend back.

taerae did a little victory dance since the real junhyeon was back.

y/n, being so happy that he was actually back, hugged him.

it was junhyeon's turn to be surprised about a hug. he didn't take much time to hug her back though.

"I'm so glad that you're back to normal." she whispered to him, letting out a small sigh afterwards.

"okay, you're all just making it a big deal. I swear, nothing happened." he complained. y/n looked at him, not letting go of the hug yet.

"you're never that calm in the morning. something happened." she said, finally letting go of him. junhyeon blinked before rolling his eyes at his friends.

"you guys suck." he pouted. taerae pouted back at him.

"c'mon, you didn't mean that." he said, going to punch junhyeon's arm cutely. hanbin smiled at them before joining in on their aegyo.

y/n turned around, pretending to gag.

"and this is where I leave." she said before leaving to her class. she might as well get there early since she had nothing better to do.

getting to her class, she tried to slide the door open. guess what.

the door was locked.