Wylan's father figure (requested)

A/n: requested by RileyStylinson28

//

It was Thursday which meant it was time for the crows to all meet up at the local bar and get some drinking done. It was a great way for all of them to wind down after a long week of work.

Jesper was sat with Nina, Matthias and Inej while Kaz sat with Wylan somewhere else. Jesper would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy seeing them spend time together. He was happy to see his boyfriend and best friend getting along.

While Nina was waffling (you get it? No? Okay) on about something she saw at a shop, Jesper saw some father-son bonding going on between the two and wondered what they were talking about.

-Meanwhile with the father/son duo-

"So have you guys had sex yet?" Kaz asked, taking a sip of his beer. Wylan got flustered and tried to hide it by taking a sip of his coke, which Kaz insisted on getting him so he wouldn't be hungover in the morning.

"No, why?" Wylan lied, hoping Kaz didn't catch on. Kaz didn't seem to notice and just put his cup down on the counter infront of him.

"Good cause if he even dares touch you I would beat him with my cane" Kaz warned. Wylan continued drinking his coke.

"No its okay da-" Wylan started. Kaz almost choked on his beer and stared at Wylan for a few seconds. "Shit" was all that came out of Wylan's mouth.

"Terrible choice really, Di Vernon. Really bad choice" Kaz stated. Wylan was shocked that he used Cassia's last name (or atleast the one she chose) and then he remembered he basically said the same thing to her when she told him she liked him.

"Did you just quote yourself? You do realise mom told me everything about that..eventful night" Wylan stated, blinking. Kaz just nodded and continued drinking his beer.

-back to Jesper-

He had no fucking clue what they were talking about but he was happy to see them get along. He was hoping Kaz didn't embaress him or himself for that matter, although Wylan's expressions argued that he maybe did.

The end.