58. Eachother's Support

Start from the beginning

He said and pulled her hand off her face just to see y/n's face full of tears. Before he could say anything y/n hugged him and cried ignoring all the people around them..

Y/n ; w..why m..me? W..why i h..have t..to be p... pathetic l..like this.
She said and yeonjun felt a stab in his chest .

Jun ; yaahhh you are not pathetic!!
He said , pulled off from the hug , wiped her tears with his shirt sleeves. He looked around that all the students were looking at them , he didn't wanted people to see y/n like this. He took their bags before dragging the crying y/n to an empty class room . Which was out of use. And mostly students and professors used it for studying and working..

He made her sit on one of the desk pulling a chair beside her. She was still sobbing making yeonjun weak. But he didn't say anything he let her cry ! Letting her take it all out at once. 

Y/n : j..junnie why am I a..a g..gold digger, what h..have i done t..to be a slut?

Yeonjun was taken aback listening to her words.

Jun ; y/n stop staying these shitty words for yourself ok!
He was furious.

Y/n ; why can't I when everyone else calls me that .
She yelled.

Jun ; who the fuck called u that huh? Tell me ?
He yells back.

Y/n : everyone did , aunty did , grandma did and  t.. taehyung t..too . H..he too t.. Though i w..was a gold digger.
Her voice broke as soon as she took his name and Yeonjun clenched his fists when she took his name.

Jun : taehyung did something right? Tell me y/n what happened.

And after she told him about what just taehyung told her , tho he knew each and everything already but he still felt so angry and evenly sad as her.

He held his crying bestie's hands and began to say. 

Jun ; y/n listen to me very CAREFULLY..
Do u even know who u are? How important u are to me? I don't care what anyone else call u . You're the best person i could even meet....

U should not care what others say about u , u know u didn't do anything wrong , i know that my y/n can never do something like this .

Ur my support and i am yours . That's all we need . I don't give a fuck what others think and u shouldn't too. Let these shitty people say whatever they and let's not get affected by it.

We are here for each other right?? ( Y/n nodded)
Your my bestfriend. And i feel so blessed to have someone like u by my side all the time..

Now stop crying ok?.

Y/n nodded listening to his words , she felt like yes she has him. She has her bestfriend right beside her all the time who believes in her so much. Why is she getting affected by taehyung who just came into her life.

Yeonjun somewhere got the hint that maybe y/n has started liking taehyung , not knowing herself. It might not be what he's thinking but the way she's affected by his deeds she surely thinks of him as her support and someone close to her.

And he was quiet surprised that taehyung did really tell her each and everything. It was literally brave and genuine of him..  but Yeonjun let go off this thought and focused on y/n who was hugging him like her world was dependent on him.

The besties were hugging each other not knowing that someone was watching them from the window gap with anger and frustration . " Yes ! It was the alpha. The wad yeonjun was hugging her ,  he decided to execute his plan today itself no matter what happens. "