~~~

ENDING NOTES!!!

Sorry that it wasn't a happy ending, but from like the beginning of the book I planned that y/n was going to die so. Uhm if you have any questions feel free to ask. The song that Wilbur wrote for y/n I picture it being Taylor Swifts song Safe & Sound. It's a great song highly recommend. That's all gotta set but also thank you for reading this it means so much to me!

Idk yet if I'm going to write another book or not. But if I do I have a couple in mind so you can comment or whatever I'm which one you'd like to see IF I do do another book.

Fantasy. It would be just a royalty book. No DSMP characters.

Fantasy. It would be that you were a pirate who got captured by the royal navy. This would a be a Captain Puffy book.

Fantasy. It would be that you dropped out of school and went to work on a ranch. Be in like modern western days. This would be a Sapnap book.

Fantasy. It would be that you worked as a royal assassin and your mission is to kill another assassin. This would be a Dream book.

Realistic Fiction. It's inspired by a Taylor Swift song Forever Winter. This would be a Wilbur book.

Realistic Fiction. A random book about this girl in her high school years and a dare that made her fall I love. No DSMP characters.

And I'll take any requests so yeah. Again thank you so much for reading!