Ally nodded, "Well we all know how the Targaryens are with marrying sisters, and brothers." She laughed, "That isn't the worst thing I have heard nor seen. My wet nurse said the worst."

Ari shrugged, "Just wanted to tell you, Ally." They hugged. From her peripheral she noticed her uncle looking towards the main doors, and she nodded. She backed away from the hug, "But Jon is going to be busy for a bit, so it will be a bit until you can finally meet him." She smiled, and stood, "Now we must get ready, the meeting is about to start, and I need to act like a Princess of Dorne for my lords."

Ally nodded, "Yes. I must go find my guards, and my bannermen. I will see you in a bit, Ari." She went to leave, but stopped and turned to her, "Also. I noticed your blacksmiths, and seamstresses are making furred armour, and cloaks. Why is that?"

Ari smiled, as she sat the Sand Throne, "That will be said later with the lords and ladies of Dorne, Ally." Arianne lost the smile, and a face of a Princess, or Queen grew on her face, "Now go."

She watched as Ally nodded, and left the room, returning to the room that held the lords, and bannermen of Dorne. Arianne looked to her uncle and nodded. She watched as Oberyn nodded, and checked the walls, everything before he returned with a smile and a nod.

Arianne looked to the guards that were guarding the main doors, and motioned them to open the door. They nodded and together they opened the doors, and Ari watched as Lords and Ladies entered the room. Most of them have two to four guards of their guards with them.

Arianne saw the banners of Houses Allyrion, Blackmont, Dayne, Fowler, Gargalen, Jordayne, Ladybright, Manwoody, Qorgyle, Toland, Uller, Vaith, Wells, Wyl, and Yronwood, and with them their bannermen. She listened as they quieted down, and soon they were all quiet.

They all looked to her, and as she looked back at them, she spoke. Telling them her plan to kneel to Daeron Targaryen, they all agreed. Told them about what she plans, and Jon's plan on taking King's Landing, Storm's End, and Dragonstone. Then she told them why her blacksmiths and seamstresses are making furred armour and cloaks.

She watched as some shaked in fear, and she did the same for the reason the hall dropped a few degrees. Arianne continued explaining, until the meeting was done, and she ordered them to leave. She released a deep sigh when they all left leaving only her uncle, the guards, and the kids.

She felt a hand on her shoulder, and looked up at her uncle, and saw him smiling down at her, "You did great, Ari." She smiled at him.

"Thanks Uncle." She placed her hand on her belly, and couldn't wait until it grew.

Oberyn watched, and she smiled, "Is the seed strong, Ari?" She nodded, "How long?"

"A month. I'm pretty sure. But I'm not the only one am I?" She looked up to him, and grinned.

Her uncle laughed, "Ha!" Ari watched as he regained his control, "Yes. Ellaria has grown big with my seed." He kissed her forehead, "And I hope for another daughter, but I will accept a son." He looked to the kids who were asleep, "Have you told the kids, or the father yet?"

She shook her head, "A surprise for the kids, and I sent Val a raven, and she responded with a happy response." She smiled, "Val is carrying a child as well. And I believe she has told Jon about it."

Oberyn smiled, "The news is good. It means Daeron's seed is strong, and will hopefully birth healthy and sane descendants." She nodded, "From what I remember. He told me that he plans on making the Dragons of Targaryen a huge family. Bigger than the Lions of Lannister, or the Twins of Frey."

Ari laughed, "I believe that." Soon Arianne felt the tiredness grow, and she looked out the window and saw the moon rising. She slowly stood up, and walked towards the guards who were holding the sleeping kids, "I will take them." They nodded and handed them to her.