Chapter 29

Information: Every guy named Ben is Gay.

(This was my friend, sorry  I promised him that he could write something and i wouldnt delet it)

————————
Sandor Clegane
————————

Sandor followed the group of friends as they walked through the snow. He kept his eyes in the sky, not wanting to see the monster of fire, and not seeing it for a good part of their walk. Sandor looked forward and saw that the others were quiet, and has stopped moving. He stopped, getting in front of Bran, remembering what Jon Snow told him.

Then he heard the screeching of the dead, and the command, "Swords ready." Sandor brought up his new greatsword, and got into a fighting stance, "There's only a dozen of them, but with the screech more will be coming. So to finish this fast, and run as fast as you can."

And like Jon Snow said, there were a dozen of the dead freaks. But then the thumping of feet, giant feet. Then they came into view. About twenty living giants ran into the opening and started crushing the dead, with their feet.

When it was done, Sandor watched as the giants turned to them, and roared. They stopped when the biggest of the giants walked in front and stared down at Jon Snow. Sandor saw a smile growing on the head commander's face. He looked over to them, and spoke, "Sheathe your weapons." Sandor saw that everyone did, and he followed shortly.

Jon Snow, and Val looked to the giant and spoke. And the first thing that came to Sandor was, "What the fuck is he saying. And what the fuck is that tongue?"

Gendry looked to him, "The Old Tongue, Hound. I don't know much, but I do know some. But I'm not translating it, small conversations are easy but to a giant that will be hard to translate." Gendry finished.

Sandor snorted and looked to the boy behind him, "You okay, boy?" The boy nodded and sat down on a log.

The conversation between man and giant, so to be giants, took 10 minutes to finish. Jon looked back to them, "The giants are willing to help us. But in return, they want out of here. I will think of something well we're hearing."

Everyone nodded and watched as a huge elephant-like thing came towards them. Sandor stared up at the mammoth, 'Whoever said that giants, mammoths, dead people, and the other's, are bedtime stories, fuck them. I have seen them and is looking at them currently.'

Sandor then watched as Jon Snow towards the biggest of the giants and looked to see that the giant lifted the man up and onto the mammoth. He was followed by everyone else, leaving only Bran and him. Sandor looked to the tiny lord, and spoke, "Come on, little lord." He walked towards the giant and was followed by the said little lord. They both got onto the hand of the giant, and they were lifted into the air, and onto the mammoth.

But before they left, Jon Snow and the giants started a conversation again, but this time Gendry was able to translate some of it.

"Jon asked if there was a Weirwood close by. And the giants nodded. So we are moving towards a Weirwood."

Everyone just stayed still as the mammoth started moving, and within a minute they started a conversation. The little lord was the one to start it, "How many dragons do you have Jon? And why do you have dragons?"

Sandor looked over to Jon Snow, and watched him, "I have three Bran. Sydnor short for Sȳndordārys, that one." He said pointing towards the clouds above them, "He's my biggest. I also have an ocean blue and silver dragon, named Līāna, she's my kind and friendly dragon. And then my emerald green and beating bronze eyed dragon, name Tegonāzma. He is... well... he's a mix of both. But there is more to it than what you can see with him. And for your second question. I can't answer that." Jon Snow looked back forward, "You will find out soon though. Trust me, Bran, you will. Just remember nothing has changed."