Chapter 12

————————
Arya Stark
————————

Arya looked back to the dragon. She was still getting over that dragons have returned. The dragon was beautiful, with pure black scales, with golden/amber eyes. Arya then saw the other two dragons, walking from behind the mountain.

Arya looked forward to see that the trees in the area were laying on the ground, "How no one noticed, is my number one question?" Arya spoke out loud.

She saw Jon was in thought, and elbowed him in the chest, "Aww." He looked down to her, "What was that?" Arya repeated the question. Jon nodded and looked back to the three, "Their to far from any castle, or house."

Arya nodded and grabbed Jon's hands, he has been the same since she confessed to him, saying he would always be her big brother, she blushed at what else she said, 'Why did I say that?' Arya knew what kind of feelings she had for her brother, she loved him a bit to much for a sibling. She actually loved him.

XxxxX

When they got to Winterfell the sun was out and was shining. Jon took them to the stables, when they got there they noticed that Hodor was there. The stupid friendly giant smiled at them saying, "Hodor!" Jon got off Shadow, and then helped Arya down from him. When she was on her feet he looked to Jon and smiled.

"Thank you for showing me." She hugged him and left to the main hall. When she got there he noticed the royals were there, with her family. But she also saw Jon's friend, Gendry was talking to Lyarra, both smiling.

Arya ran to her spot, and served herself some food, "Arya?" She heard her Father ask, she looked to him and saw a tiny smile, "Where were you and Jon?"

Arya looked to see if Jon was here, he wasn't. She looked to her father, "We went to the Wolf's Woods. He showed me some tricks with the sword." She lied.

Her father nodded and went back to his eating. Arya looked to her food and ate. When the doors opened, Arya looked up to see a servant was there. The servant quickly walked to her Father, and whispered something in his ear.

The doors opened again to show that Jon has entered the hall. He went and sat down at a servants table. Arya knew the reason why, but she still hates how he had to sit at a lower table.

"Jon," She looked to see that her father called him, "There has been a raven sent to you from Dorne."

Jon nodded and went to serve himself food. Arya looked around and noticed that the king was staring at Jon with hate in his eyes. She wasn't the only one that notices, her father, and siblings noticed this as well.

Arya went to finish her found, and when she was finished she looked to her father and noticed that he was finished. Arya looked to the king to notice he was still staring at Jon.

Arya looked to Jon and noticed that he was finished, and looked to be in thought. Jon then stood and walked to leave, Gendry followed after him. Then her father stood and asked to be excused, the king nodded and the rest of the family left. Arya noticed that her father left the same direction as Jon and Gendry.

————————
Jon Snow
————————

Jon walked down the hall to get to the rookery, 'Who could it be from?' Was going through his mind. The only two people who would send him a raven would be Doran and Ari. But the former rarely sends him anything. And the later knows he's too busy.

Jon was brought from his thoughts by Gendry, "Hey Jon, wait up." Jon walked a bit slower. When Gendry got to him he spoke, "So what are you and your sister doing early in the morning?"