Chapter 21

Daenerys is going to be a bit OOC. But remember she's still dealing with how Viserys has treated her.

————————
Daenerys Targaryen.
————————

Dany watched as her nephew picked up her dragons, Aegiron, Rhaellion, and Rhaegal. Behind her nephew was Daeron's dragons, Sȳndordārys, Līāna, and Tegonāzma. She watched as her dragons climbed onto his shoulders, and for Rhaegal, to her surprise, climb onto his head.

She looked to her, used to be smallest, dragon interacted with her nephew. Rhaegal wasn't one to move a lot, he preferred to be left alone, and sleep, so what she is seeing now was a first.

Dany was stuck in her thoughts to notice that Daeron was talking to her, "Sorry, can you repeat that?"

She watched as Daeron nodded, "I was asking if you knew how to feed, and care for the dragons?" He said well looking at Rhaegal, who was glaring at Daeron's biggest dragon.

Dany shook her head, "Not really. I have read about them, but none of what they say works. Missy has been helping a lot though."

Daeron nodded, "I thought as much." He said, "If you want help with dragons from books, look for Septon Barth. He has the best advice on dragons." He looked to her, "The dragons eat burnt meat. They can cook it themselves but that will take time and practice. But they will eventually learn." She nodded, "The dragons will also grow if they are free. Not in cages, or chains. I don't ever want to see you do that to the dragons. The only time I will allow it is when you give one to the Good Masters of Astapor, but the instant it is done, take it off."

Dany heard the demand in his voice, and she felt a shiver down her spine. So she just nodded. Daeron looked back to Rhaegal, who was now on his shoulder, "You named this one Rhaegal, right?"

She nodded with a smile, "Yes, I did." She looked to her red dragon, "When I look into his eyes I get a feeling of doom. So I remembered what my brother said to me once, 'There was a melancholy to our brother. Rhaegar. A sense of Doom.'" She saw her nephew, scratch Rhaegal on the head, "It was one of the only useful things he ever told me."

Daeron nodded, "I get that feeling as well." He smiled at the dragon, "But he is also named after my birth father, you eldest brother." He looked back to the blue dragon, whom was staring at Rhaegal, with the dragon's head tilting sideways, "She's named after my Mother. The only thing my father ever told me of her was that she loved winter roses, and was a lot like my sister, Arya." He reached out his hand, and the dragon brought her head closer. He rests his hand on the dragon's nose.

He smiled, "She gives me the feeling of a Mother. She was the first of my dragons to fly, but she is my smallest." He looked to her, "Don't underestimate the size of them." He looked to the red dragon, "That also includes this one. Missy told me he was your smallest, but he is now the biggest. And most likely going to be the deadliest."

He looked up to the sky, "I should probably be going." He looked back to her, "Before I go through, I have some things I want you to do, and I have someone I want you to meet." She nods, "Come walk with me."

He turned to leave, still carrying her dragons, and his going into the air. She followed him well he spoke, "I'm going to be giving you half of the fleet and a quarter of our builders. They will listen to you, but they already know what I want them to do." She nods, "When your done with Astapor, send the slaves to Yi-Ti, on the ships. Continue moving to Yunkai. Some of the builders are going to stay behind to take that shit of a city down. They will do the same to Yunkai and Meereen." She went to ask why but he spoke first, "I plan on making the city of New Valyria there. I plan on conquering this land and our homeland. Together I plan to make the Empire of Valyria."