Chapter 2

Jon Snow

Jon couldn't believe it. They were back. The Others were back. When Mance first told him about it, he had laughed and said that he was imagining things, but when he was getting to know the FreeFolk, it was getting to his head.

But at the very moment, he was fighting the army of the dead. Jon saw a wight charging towards him, Jon dodged to the right and brought his sword down on the wight. He looked back to the boats and saw that there were around a hundred left to save. He turned back around and regretted it instantly.

Jon was sent flying back, from what looked like a fist of mist, frozen mist. Jon was woozy for a good minute or two. When Jon's sight was back he got back up on his feet, to see what hit him in the first place, and what he saw was, what he believed a myth, the thing that hit him was an Other.

Ice made human, was what Jon's mind was telling him. Jon went to bring his sword up when he realized he dropped it when he was thrown back, he looked around to see if he can see his sword. When he found his sword, he knew he was fucked, it was behind the Other. Jon was thinking over what he can do when he realized that a wight tried to pick it up, and like everyone that has touched it, minus Jon and his Father, got burned, but instead of being burnt the wight was set aflame.

Jon then realized that there was no way to get his sword from behind the Other. If what the stories were to believe then the Other's spider should be here soon. Jon took the chance to see who was still fighting back the weight. And to Jon's mild surprise a good chunk of the fighting that Mance asked to fight was still alive.

When Jon's body was telling him to move, he moved as fast as he could and turned back around to see that the Other was closer, that was when he felt a great pain in his arm. He looked down to see that the Other was able to grab Jon by the arm. Jon tried to move away from the Other, but he was hurled towards the wights, but lucky for him he was swag towards his sword as well.

When Jon came to a stop his whole was in pain, his muscles aching, the arm the Other grabbed felt like it was going to fall off, his whole head was shaking. But Jon didn't stop fighting, Jon grabs the dagger at his belt and started to move towards his sword. But from the looks of it the wights that he was cutting, weren't staying down, so instead of taking it slowly be burst out in a sprint to grab his sword.

Jon was pretty much besides it when he saw an Ice hand trying to grab his neck, Jon dodge the hand but he didn't come out without a scratch, the Other grabbed his arm the same one as before. Jon felt the pain again, but his other hand was still free so he reached out and grabbed the sword. When he grabbed it he swigs it towards the Other, and he let go of his arm moved back. When the Other dropped Jon's arm, he tried to grab his sword with it, but he lost control of his arm.

He didn't know what to do, his body is aching and he can't feel his arm. So he closed his eyes to give a little prayer. When he felt that the Other was right in front of him he knew he was dead meat. When he felt that the Other's weapon was coming down on him, he was sure he was going to die. But the attack never came he opened his eyes to see that Jarl, was in front of him with a frozen blade in his chest.

With the last of Jon's strength he brought the sword up, and jabbed the sword at the other and with wide eyes, he saw the sword go straight through the Other's. The Other looked down at the blade with wide eyes, around the sword the misty ice started to turn to ice. The Other looked up at Jon, and Jon's surprise spoke.

"You are worthy, to fight our maker." The voice of the Other, was like listening to breaking Ice.

With that, the Other, turned to complete Ice and exploded.

Jon dropped his sword and grabbed Jarl.

"Why did you do that?" He asked the drowned man.

"Because Val wouldn't shut the fuck up about you." He tried to laugh but it all came out as blood, "You have to save the FreeFolk, we aren't that different from you southerners, we were born on the other side of the wall." Jon nodded.