Chapter 14

————————
Oberyn Martell
————————

Oberyn ducked a strike to the head. He backed up smiling at his oldest, Obara Sand. He has been at it for about two hours, sparring with his Sand Snakes. Correcting their mistakes, and praising them when they finished.

Oberyn went for another strike but was stopped by his brother strolling into the training yard. Doran, with Ellaria pushing his chair, looked around and saw him and spoke, "Oberyn," he stopped mid strike and looked to Doran, "Jon Snow has arrived, and is waiting in the main hall. You wanted to see him, well this is you chance."

Oberyn nodded, "Thank you, Brother."

Doran nodded and left shortly to the main hall. Oberyn looked to his daughter and saw that they were already leaving to see what this 'Jon Snow' was like. Oberyn smiled and shook his head.

He followed shortly after. When he entered the hall he saw that there were four added people. Three men, and one young woman. Oberyn continued his walk to stand beside his brother.

When he got there he turned to get a better look at the guests. He felt rage when she looked at the oldest man and the young woman. Both have golden blonde hair, with the former having a bit of graying, they also had the emerald green eyes, and we're wearing the colours of the most hated house in the south. They both looked like Lannisters.

Oberyn continued his scanning. His eyes fell onto the man beside the man in the centre. The man was wearing a simple yellow tunic with a black stage in the centre, the man was wearing a simple black pants. Oberyn moved his eyes to the man's face, the man had dark black hair, going down to his shoulders, and ocean blue eyes. Oberyn looked at him, remembering what the fat usurper was like when he was younger.

Oberyn finally fell onto the man in the centre, the word that came to his mind was, 'handsome'. The man was wearing a simple grey tunic with a running white wolf in the centre, he was also wearing a simple black pants. Oberyn also noticed that he had a sword attached to his belt, the handle being black, and pommel being a fire, in the centre of the guard was a ruby. Oberyn looked to the man's face, he had black raven hair, which went to his shoulder, his hair also had silver bells attached, and if Oberyn pay attention enough, he could hear the ringing of the bell. Oberyn looked to the man's eyes, and his widened instantly, they looked like his dead niece's eyes, angry purple eyes.

Oberyn was taken from his thoughts by his brother, "Jon Snow..." his brother didn't finish his sentence, because Jon Snow spoke up.

"I believe we can go by my actual name, Prince Doran." The man looked around, "I believe we can trust everyone here. Don't you?"

Doran nodded and looked to him, "Make sure no spies are here Oberyn."

Oberyn was confused but nodded, and went and checked all the little spots where a spy can hide. He found none and moved back to his spot beside his brother. When he got there, he noticed the small smile on his brother's face.

Oberyn watched as Doran stood and slowly went his knee, saying, "Welcome to Sunspear, King Daeron."

Oberyn's eyes widened, he looked around and saw that he wasn't the only one surprised at what his brother just said. Oberyn was taking from his looking by Jon Snow.

"Prince Doran. I have asked you plenty of times that you don't have to bow to me." Oberyn watched as a smile grew onto the man's face, "Or should it be good-father?"

Doran slowly stood, and sat back down in his wheelchair, and signed, "Sorry Your Grace, I've grown old and forget sometimes." Oberyn saw that Jon Snow snorted. Doran looked to the crowd -being made out of Gendry, Gerion, Joy, Oberyn, Obara, Nymeria, Tyene, Sarella, Elia, Obella, Dorea, Loreza, Ellaria, and Areo (with Gendry, Gerion, and Areo being unsurprised)- and spoke, "You stand in the presence of King Daeron III Targaryen, first born son of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark." Doran looked to him, "If you want confirmation, Areo will give you a scroll, signed by our sister Elia."