Chapter 10

Jon Snow

When Jon got back from his ride with his father, he wanted to grab the gifts he brought with him and give them to his siblings but then remembered his promise to Gendry about a fight. So he went to find him.

With his luck, he might be able to find him first, but it will take half the day, so he just went to his room, and just like that, he found Gendry walking around the castle with his sister, Lyarra. Jon saw them at the feast, he saw that Lyarra had feelings for his best friend.

Jon went down another corridor and found another way to get to his room. When he got to his room, he found the door opened, so he just looked in and found that Arya was lying on his bed. Jon smiled, "Why are you in my room, not looking for stuff, little wolf?"

Arya jumped off of Jon's bed and looked to him, "When will I start my training?"

Jon shrugged his shoulders, and went to the bow in the corner of his room, "I don't know little wolf." He grabbed the wrapped gifts, and turned to his little sister, "Can you go find your siblings, minus the tiny ones and tell them to go to the Godswood?"

Arya looked to the wrapped presents, and nodded and ran out of the room, to find her siblings. Jon left the room shortly after, and started his walk towards the Godswood, but was stopped by seeing Gendry standing there, with his new Warhammer in hand. When Gendry saw him he grinned, and spoke, "What about the promise, Jon."

Jon smiled, "I thought you were busy with my sister, Lyarra. You both looked like you want to fuck and be done with it. So I chose to not get into the way." Jon saw that Gendry lost his grin instantly, he started laughing, "Just wait a bit I have something to hand give to my siblings."

Gendry nodded, and saw the many presents, "You plan on giving them that steel."

Jon nodded, "Yes, I will warn them before they open them."

Gendry nodded, "I want that fight, you better be there."

"I will, but like I said I need to get these to my siblings first." Jon walked past him and patted his shoulder and whispered, "I approve of the relationship, of you and my sister. Go fuck her, she looked bored when I saw her earlier, she might need some good, fucking." Jon laughed and ducked as Gendry sent a punch towards his face, he looked up to see that Gendry was bright red, "Well I will see you later in the training yard." Jon waved and walked into the Godswood to see that his siblings were there.

He looked at them and saw that they heard what he said to Gendry. Robb was grinning like a maniac, Sansa was blushing, Arya was looking at him, Bran was bright red, Rickon was confused, and Lyarra by far was the worst she was bright red with a little bit of blood coming from her nose.

Robb was the first to speak, "Before you give us out gifts, we have one for you as well."

Jon nodded, "Lead the way."

Robb walked further into the Godswood, everyone followed him. When he came to a stop, Jon heard the padding of paws. Jon got a better look when Robb move out of his line of sight.

What Jon saw were nine baby pups. He walked forward and saw that they were all different, and were moving around. When the pups noticed that they were there they looked back, and with their little furry feet, each of them ran to the person.

Jon saw that there was one for each Stark child, plus one extra. Jon looked around but stopped when he saw blood-red eyes, looking up at him. Jon looked down on the little guy to notice that it was sitting in front of him. Jon bent down and patted the pup, "Where did you find these guys?"