Chapter 33

-Jon/Daeron-

Jon looked on at the green, green land in front of them, "Is that Ulthos?

"Yes, Daeron Targaryen. The lands of dense and unforgivable forests." He heard the voice he grew so familiar to, "I can smell them." He heard a snarl, "But I smell something evil, and foul as well. Something not of this world." The dragon looked to him, and he watched as a blood-red eye looked to him, "I say when we are finished, we should leave immediately, Daeron Targaryen."

Jon nodded, "Aye. I smell them as well, Ancalagon." Jon ran his hand on the pure black scales, "Take me to the other dragons, and then we'll leave." The dragon nodded and moved faster.

Soon Jon watched as Acanlagon dodged trees, amazed at how this giant dragon dodged giant trees. Within seconds Jon spotted scales of misty grey, and ugly mud brown. He watched as the two dragons looked towards them. Jon watched as the two dragons snarled at them.

Jon ran his hand across the black scales of his bonded, "Slow down, and stop. I will go ahead and try my best to talk to them, and if what you said is true they should understand and we can talk." Acanlagon looked to him, and gave a tiny nod, and Jon felt him slowing down, and came to a stop, about twenty-five feet away.

Jon climbed off his dragon, and walked towards the two dragons and looked up at them, they were big with sharp teeth, and a scared body. Jon stood straight up, and spoke.

-Arianne-

Arianne sat on the Dornish Throne, with her Uncle leaning on it beside her. For they were about to have a meeting with her bannermen, and their bannermen. But behind them were Aliranda, and Jason playing with the guards that were holding them. She knew that the guards were smiling under their silk scarfs. It has been years since children walked the halls of Sunspear.

"Princess." Ari looked towards the voice and saw a familiar, and friendly face. The woman in front of her was of average height, with raven black hair, and deep purple eyes. The woman was wearing a tiara with a purple amethyst in the center that was falling in the centre of her forehead. The woman was also wearing light purple silks.

Arianne smiled, "Allyria Dayne." She stood, and walked towards her, "What has you here earlier then all of my other bannermen?"

Allyria smiled, "What's wrong with a friend seeing a friend that she hasn't seen for years?" Arianne laughed, and they hugged, "Well anyway." Her sights turned to the sight of the kids, "Who are those two?"

Ari looked at them, "The girl is my firstborn daughter, Aliranda Martell. The boy is my wife's only son, Jason Reyne." She looked back to his friend, and smiled, "There are two more, Aerea and Jacaerys Targaryen, twins born of Daeron Targaryen, and Val of the Freefolk. But they are having lessons with the Maester, in the library."

Allyria nodded, "They are beautiful." A small grin grew, "Their father must've been more beautiful than their mother." They laughed as Arianne punched her shoulder, together they walked towards a bench.

Arianne looked to her friend, "Why did you really come, Ally? I can tell when you really want something else?" Her friend looked at her, and a small smile grew. She has seen that smile before, the smile of her cousin Tyene, when they talked about Jon. Ari grinned, "Interested in Jon now? I thought you would be interested in Daemon Sand."

Allyria smiled, "Sorta." She played with her long raven hair, "When I heard what happened at King's Landing, and how he impaled the Mountain."

Ari nodded, "I can introduce you to him, but I'm going to tell you that he has feelings for his little sister, Arya." Ally looked to her, "More than normal then a sister and brother feeling. He loves her."