Chapter 5

Shorter chapter then the others. This begins two years later than the last chapter. You will hear what has happened since then in this chapter. I apologize for all the misspells, grammar mistakes, and horrible story line. Enjoy.

Jon's Company(Beginning) Harry's Company(Beginning)

Footmen: 15500 Footmen: 15250

Knights: 1000 Knights: 1400

Spearmen: 1500 Spearmen: 1550

Elephants: 250 Elephants: 300

Archers: 1900 Archers: 2000

Total: 20150 Total: 20500

Two Years Later: Harry Strickland

Harry looked across the sandy hills of the Disputed Lands, to see the banners of the Brotherhood of the Old Gods. The company no less than two years ago was a small and not a very well known company. But now it was as well known as the Golden Company. With there honor and word above all else. A brotherhood knew to the world. A brotherhood that has a home base in Yi-Ti. A brotherhood that travels all three continents, minus Westeros.

He looked to see war elephants ready to fight, the Golden Company's war elephants, in front of the elephants, was a man who loves ladies and his ale, Tormund Giantsbane(*1).

He saw rows upon rows of archers lead, commanding them was a tall man with long hair going down to his shoulders, Mance Rayder. A man who wasn't known for anything, but now has one of the biggest spy systems in the world. A man who has commanded the brotherhood whenever the Head Commander was gone.

Behind the archers were the knights, the second most feared thing from that company. Harry saw Dothrakis, Free Folk, and Knights, riding these horses. The breeder of those fine horses, and trainer of them, Ko Rakharo. The Head Commander's only Ko. The Knights trained and taught by Ser Malon Manderly, the Merman Knight.

Behind the knights, were the spearmen and unsullieds, with spears ten-feet long, with shields the size of a man. Commanding them was Black Snake and Joeanna (Reyne) Hill. Both well known for the use of spears, and shields.

Behind the spearmen were the footmen. Beings trained and taught by both, Ser Alliser Thorne and Ser Arthur (Reyne) Hills.

Harry heard a roar and looked up to see what the company was feared for, and known for. He saw the Three Dragons of the Old Gods. The biggest was the black one, then green and last, it was the blue one. He remembered seeing these beasts two years ago, they were the size of grown dogs, but now they were the size of the war elephants.

Harry saw five battalions behind the archers, each was commanded by one person. The battalion on the very left was standing behind a man, wearing simple steel plates and chainmail, but over it was a surcoat of black, and a yellow stag, the man had a helmet with two horns coming out each side, the man was also carrying a warhammer. Harry knew this person, a man who has brought back what people thought forgotten, Valyrian Steel. The man was Gendry Waters, the Bull, the Smith, and The Commander and Master of Smiths of the Brotherhood.

Beside the battalion being lead by the Bull, was a battalion being lead by a man wearing a fine chainmail hauberk and breastplate embossed with twin golden lion, steel pauldrons resembling the heads of lions snarling and articulated steel gauntlets, full grieves and a sword belt studded with fine topaz, and rubies, attached to it was a sword people call 'Brightstar', the man was wearing a golden cape. This man was none other than Gerion Lannister, youngest brother of Tywin Lannister, the third in Command, and Master of Coins.

The battalion on the right was standing behind a man wearing the armour of smokey steel and chainmail, the surcoat was red, with a white lion in the center. Arthur Reyne, the Sword of the Old Gods, the Commander, and Master at Arms, for the Brotherhood. A man who has raised to one of the best swordsman alive.