Chapter 30

The war of the five kings takes place now. Before getting into the shitty storyline ahead of this, I would like to make something clear. Catelyn will always be known as a Tully, and won't believe a damn thing Ned said at the end of the last chapter. Reason? She is a bitch. Now with that over I apologize for all the spelling, grammar, and shit storyline. Enjoy.

-Robb Stark-

Robb sat at the head of the Great Hall with Theon, Rickon, and Ashara beside him. In front of him was Mance Rayder, Second in Command of the Brotherhood of the Old Gods, and his bannermen, and bannerwomen.

"So Mance Rayder. Why are you here with over or under 20000 men?" Robb asked, knowing the answer before even asking the question.

Mance snorted, "I believe you already know the answer, Lord Stark."

Robb nodded, "I do. But I want to make sure that my mind is right about why you are here."

Mance nodded, "Your brother, my commander Jon Snow, or now Daeron Targaryen have sent 20000 men to help in defending the North. And I'm here to make sure my men are prepared."

Robb nodded, but Greatjon spoke, "Why should we trust you, Wildling?" Robb looked over to the Lord Umber with a questioning look, wanting answers of what he means. Lord Umber saw this and answered his unspoken question, "My Lord. Mance Rayder here was once a member of the Night's Watch, until he deserted beyond the Wall. Where he became the King-Beyond-The-Wall."

Robb looked back to Mance, and asked, "Is that true, Mance Rayder?"

Mance nodded, "It is, Lord Stark. But the title was passed on to a much younger, and brave fellow." Robb knew who holds the title before the man spoke the name, "The title was passed down to a Jon Snow."

Robb nodded, "Thank you for your men, Lord Mance. But before I accept them I must talk to my Lords and family."

Mance nodded, "With your leave, My Lord. I would like to my company."

Robb nodded, "You may go and join your company, Lord Mance. I will send a messenger for when I have my answer." Mance nodded, and left. When the man was gone Robb turned to his right, to his step mother, "Lady Ashara. Who are the ones claiming for the throne?"

"Well there is five, Robb." She looked to Theon, "We have Joffrey Waters, Stannis Baratheon, Renly Baratheon, Daeron Targaryen, and Balon Greyjoy

"Your wrong Lady Stark," someone said, Robb looked over to where the voice came from, and found Ser Marlon Manderly, "King Daeron hasn't called for the throne yet. And I don't think he wants the throne."

Everyone looked confused, but Robb asked, "What do you mean he doesn't want the Iron Throne?"

Ser Marlon looked to him, "He doesn't want the throne. You will find out the reason soon my Lord. Just wait until you see, and he will tell you what he plans."

Robb was curious but knew that he was going to have to wait. The room was filled with silence until the Greatjon stood, and went to speak. But that all ended with a loud roar. Every Lord, and Lady exited the Great Hall, and ran out to the yard. And what Robb, the Lords, Ladies, Smallfolk, and Servants saw was a 200ft long, black and gold dragon, with golden/amber eyes. And on top of the dragon was a man and a woman, with the man wearing dark steel furred armour and with the woman wearing furs of blue.

Robb's eyes widened recognizing the man on the dragon. Everyone was shocked by the sight in front of them to notice the dragon was lowering its body, so that the people riding could get off. Robb was the first to return to the world of living, and looked on as his brother walked towards him. Robb wanted to smile but was still recovering from the sight that was still behind his brother.