"Just climbing up here. Is there something wrong?"

"(Y/n)-chan, It's dangerous!" Sakura panicked.

"Come on guys! Have faith in me!" I said before jumping.

They all ran to the window in worry.

"I'm okay! I'll meet you up there, okay!" I said grinning before jumping higher, just to reach a wall. The climbing just started.

I was almost up there, just a little more..

"Need a hand?" Someone asked above me.

"Ah! Kakashi! Yeah, I would like that!" I grinned as I saw him holding out his hand for me to grab it.

"It's Sensei, or Kakashi-sensei. You need to give the teachers your respect." He did his closed eye smile.

"I don't think so"

"What do you mean?" He looked at me.

"Respect shall be earned, not given. But of course this is just what my brain tells me. It's not that I don't respect you or anything, I just simply don't trust you yet."

"So you don't trust me, huh?"

"Nope!" I grinned

I like annoying people. This is one of my hobbies.

"If I just take your hand right now, you could drop me or pull me up. So can I trust you?"

He didn't replay. He just stood there staring at me. Suddenly he grabbed my hand.

"I don't know, can you? You tell me" He said pulling me up.

"Woah.. I guess I can.." I mumbled as he chuckled. Just then the others arrived.

"(Y/n)-chan! Thank god you are here! I hurried up here just to make sure you got up safe!" Sakura said, running to me and hugging me.

"A-Ah Sakura! That's really nice of you!" I said hugging her back.

"Alright then. Why don't you introduce yourselves? One at a time.

"Introduce ourselves? What are we supposted to say?" Sakura asked sitting on my lap.

"Things you like, things you hate, a dream for the future, hobby's. Things like that." He looked at us. I just rested my head on Sakura's back while hugging her waist.

"Why don't you tell us first? I mean before we talk tell us about you so we can see how It's supposted to work" Naruto said.

"Me? I'm Kakashi Hatake. Things I like and things I hate.. I don't feel like telling you that." He stated looking at nothing.

"Huh?" Sakura and Naruto were confused while I chuckled.

Tipical Kakashi.

"My dreams for the future.. Never really tought about it. As for my hobbies, I have lot's of hobbies." He continued.

"That was totaly useless, all he really told us was his name." Sakura mumbled.

"Yeah.." Naruto agreed with her.

"Okay, your turn. You on the right, you first."

"Believe it! I'm Naruto Uzumaki. I like instant ramen in a cup, and I like the ramen that Iruka-sensei treats me too! I hate the three minutes you have to wait after you pour the water in the ramen cup. My hobbies are eating diferent kinds of ramen, comparing them and hanging out with (N/n). And my future dream is to be the greatest hokage! Then the whole village will stop disrespecting me and will treat me like I'm somebody. Somebody important!" He grinned at the end of his introduction.