Stay With Me.

The last night before the mission, laying in my room. Flat on my back in my bed, I couldn't sleep. I had thoughts running through my head at a million miles per second. Hearing everyone call out good night, ticking them off one by one in my head in a mental list.

Hearing a knock at the door, I sat up as the door creaked opened. Seeing the pornstache, peak through the light from the hallway. I laughed as he asked in a gremlin voice. "May I enter?"

"Come in Bradley." I gestured with my hand, him coming into the room. He closed the door behind him, asking him. "You doing ok?"

"Yeah, I'm ok. I'm just over thinking, as I do." He replied, plopping himself down beside me on my bed.

"What's going on?" I questioned, leaning forward. Resting my chin on his shoulder.

"I'm worried, about the survival of the mission tomorrow. I don't want any of us to... ya know, die." The death of his father haunted him as much as mine does, I was just lucky I still had my mother, unlike Rooster, who watched his mum die in front of him.

Reaching my hands up to his face, making him look at me. My eyes looked at him full, of love and appreciation for him. "Hey, you know that whatever happens. We have each others backs, but hey. It will be one epic moment, wouldn't it? News worthy." I tried to cheer him up, slapping his arm as he let out a little giggle. He nodded as he smiled.

"Thanks Freya." He leant towards me, kissing my forehead. "How are you? Dealing with all of this, aswell as you know... your dad now gone."
Sighing heavily, I leant back. My head hitting my pillow, I groaned. "Doing that great, huh?" He rubbed my leg, comfortingly.

"I am trying to make him proud, trying to do what he would've done. I just-." I put my hands over my eyes. Feeling my throat close up, tears formed in my eyes. I sighed a shaky long breath. "I just, miss him. You know?" Bradley grabbed ahold of my wrists, pulling me back up as he brought me into a hug.

"Hug me, dickhead." He ordered as I let out a small laugh, hugging him as he hugged back. He rubbed small circles on my back, saying softly. "I know how you feel, but, you shouldn't worry about making him proud, look what you did today." He grabbed ahold of my face. "You should be proud of yourself. I love you."

"Love you too." I told him, hearing a knock at the door. Rooster dropped his hands as we looked at Hangman standing in the doorway, he looked at us with narrow eyebrows.

"Hey man." Rooster nodded at him.

"Hey, everything all good here? May I have my girl for a moment?" Giving Jake a look, he played it off playful as Bradley got to his feet.

"See you in the morning." He turned around, placing a kiss on the top of my head. He playfully shoved Jake as he walked past him, closing the door behind him. Jakes eyes landed back on me, he plopped himself down beside me. Looking at me concerned.

"Don't tell me you're backing out now, can't let my best girl leave me now." He teased, leaning towards me as I looked at him bluntly.

"I hope I am your only girl." I shoved him back, as he smiled, patting my leg.

"Of course, I was playing. Are you ok, you looked a bit upset." I smiled and nodded at him.

"Yeah, was just checking in with Roost and he was just making sure I was ok. How my head is since my dad died, I got a bit teary cause I miss him." I opened up to him, which was getting easier for me to do.

He held my chin, looking me deep into my eyes. His eyes made my heart melt, it was like a trigger. He always had a spark behind them. "You know, I am pretty proud of you too." He pecked my lips.

"Thanks, hot shot." I replied, grabbing ahold of his jaw. Swishing it side to side, he giggled quietly.

"I better get some sleep, we have a big day tomorrow." He pecked my lips as he got to his feet, in a quick reflex. I grabbed ahold of his wrist, he stopped and turned back to face me. His glance confused at first.

"Stay with me." I told him, his eyes softening as he reached down to me. He straddled me as I laid down, watching him come down to me. He held my face as he asked.

"Are you sure?" I nodded. "I want you to say it."

"I'm sure."

Crushing his lips against mine, one hand on my face, his other hand explored my curves. Moaning into his mouth as he ate me whole.

Moving himself under the sheet I laid under, my hands reached down his exposed abs

Moving himself under the sheet I laid under, my hands reached down his exposed abs. Gripping at the top of sweatpants, feeling myself throb in between my legs as he left small butterfly kisses along my neck. Feeling his fingers dance over my g string that I wore under my oversized shirt. I groaned in awe of wanting him, my breath leaving my body. Feeling a finger slip through to me, fluttering his finger. His kiss deepened, as the hand that held onto my face entangled with my free hand.

He pushed it against the mattress, our strengths against one another. My thighs shook from feeling myself drip around his fingers. Grabbing ahold of his face as he slipped his pants down, I gulped heavily. Telling him. "I love you." A smile grew on his lips.

"You have no idea how long, I have waited for you to tell me that." He pressed his lips against mine. "I love you." He added, rubbing his tip against me. Teasing, my nails dug into his chest. Craving him. "You've got to be quiet for me, princess." He reached his mouth down to my ear, whispering. "But I do kinda want them to hear you, let them know you're mine."