Come And Get Me, Baby!

"Howdy boys!"

Aiming for the sun, to use the glare to my advantage. I did a big loop to aim back towards the guys.

"Where is she?!" Rooster yelled in distressed as Fanboy spotted me.

"Tally, tally, tally! Ghosts coming in! Break left!" Watching payback and fanboy swing left, they were left open and exposed. Making it perfectly clear to mark them in the big large and open space I was given.

"Payback, where's your wingman?" I asked, following Payback as he took sharp lefts and rights to try and shake me off of him.

"Rooster, where are you?!" Payback exclaimed.

"I've got your back, I'm coming. Hang in there, hang in there." Looking over my shoulder, I huffed a small laugh at Rooster using one of my moves. Him coming around the side of me, cutting me off to payback. He instructed him to break right.

"Rooster just saved your life, fellas. But it's going to cost him." I announced as I aimed ready onto Rooster.

"Not this time, ghost!" Rooster called back, ducking down into a dive. Lowering my nose slightly, I caught onto him quickly.

"That's a kill!" I shouted.

"Damn it!" Rooster said annoyed.

Throughout the hot desert day, going through the groups and pairings. Maverick and I taking down everyone, one by one. Yelling, that's a kill, smoked!

Then it came to a group that Maverick and I both knew that I would have real fun with, Hangman, Phoenix and Bob. Moving around wide, I started my path from a distance. The element of surprise with my technique , was in my favour massively.

"Hey Phoenix, how about we tell everybody that 'BOB' stands for something? Other then Robert, I mean." God damn it Hangman, leave the kid alone.

"Don't take the bait Bob, do you want to know why we call him Hangman?" Phoenix, my girl.

"Oh! I got it, baby on board." Hangman laughed, as I picked up enough speed to seem as if I just appeared. I zoomed through them both on an angle. Scaring Hangman mostly as I hear him yell. "Shit!"

"Hello guys, fights on." I announced, circling back.

"Alright Phoenix, let's take her out." Hangman said as on base, Rooster came up to the radio. Muttering to himself.

"Show him what you're made of, ghost girl."

Listening to Hangman give Phoenix orders to break right, I huffed a small laugh as I watched Hangman go up. "Where is he going?!" Bob questioned.

"That is why we call him hangman, he will always hang you out to dry." Phoenix explained, hearing Mav speak up on coms.

"Leaving your wingman, that's a technique I haven't seen in a while. Show him what you're made of, Ghost."

"He called you a man, Phoenix. You gonna take that?" Hangman tried to stir the pot as I shifted gears. 

"As long as he doesn't call you a man." She replied. "Talk to me, Bob! Where's Ghost?"

"Jesus, her nose is already around!" Bob announced as I chased her down.

"Get her off of me, Hangman!" Phoenix yelled as she tried to shake me off of her.

"For all the folks at home, this is how you take down a Ghost." Looking over my shoulder and my dash of my aircraft, seeing he was sitting behind me. I smirked as I said softly to myself.

"Alright, Hangman. Time to teach you a lesson." Aiming onto Phoenix and finally locking onto her. "You're out, Phoenix."

"Son of a bitch!" She exclaimed, flying past her as I took a sharp turn to open more space for myself. Hangman cheered from behind me.

"Let's go, Ghost. Let's see what you've got!"

"Come and get me, baby!" I teased as I took him through a figure 8 motion.

"Evil be gone, Hangman's coming." My lord you're cocky. Looking behind me, seeing how he's sticking to me very well.

"You're good, I'll give you that." I muttered to myself again, shifting gears as I pulled up towards the sun to get him off of me. He slowed down, unable to see.

"Phoenix, I can't see her. How close am I?" He asked her as I laughed with Phoenix and Bobs response.

"I'm dead, dickhead."

"See you in the afterlife, bagman."

Taking that time, I ducked down and under Hangman. Hiding under him, as I could imagine him looking around crazy over both his shoulders. "You do disappear, where are you? Where are you?" Hangman muttered, pulling my aircraft up and behind him. I marked on him as I announced.

"That's a kill!"