I am sorry ...

The Persona users emerged from a flat screen TV into a quaint living room , it was indeed Setsuna's house , the very place from which Yui and her friends had entered the Mysterious Mist channel . By then , Yu seemed to have at least retained enough strength to stand , so even though Chie was worried about him , he insisted that he could stand on his own. After making sure that his friends were okay , Yu left the house without saying a word . Yui extended her hand to ask him to wait , but no word came from her mouth , and Yu was gone faster than she could respond. Suddenly, the silence between them was suffocating. Yui was too devastated to say anything , and her friends couldn't think of anything to say to comfort her . As for Chie and Yosuke , they were stunned into silence, for as much time as they had spent with Yu , they had never seen him this upset. Even though they could tell that his anger was caused by Yui accusing him of the murder , they also felt that that his contempt was much more deeply rooted .

" so why did you think we were the murderers ?! " Yosuke finally blurted out angrily " what made you think we could commit a crime this horrendous ?! "

" Yui ... " Setsuna could see Yui tensing up by this question , so the best thing she could respond with was " tomorrow ... let's meet tomorrow to discuss this , okay ? "

" what ... ? "

" we ... we realized that a lot of what we knew about the Mysterious Mist channel is ... probably ... wrong ... "

" probably ?! I think the word is searching for is DEFINITELY !!! " Chie interrupted angrily

" the point ... is ... we need some time to sort our thoughts out and think through our decisions ... "

" f—fine ... " Yosuke sighed " I guess we'll leave , then "

" tomorrow ! I'll hold you to it , so don't forget ! " Chie said sternly, before the two of them took their leave .

" okay ... " Setsuna watched them leave the house , before looking at Yui worriedly

" I ... I want to sort my thoughts out, too ... " Yui could tell that Setsuna expected answers , but she could only nervously say " I'll call you later tonight , okay ? "

Yu made his way through the town with the sun setting in the horizon , with Yui at least a few meters away from him , though he didn't notice her

Yu made his way through the town with the sun setting in the horizon , with Yui at least a few meters away from him , though he didn't notice her . Throughout his walk through the quiet town , he was trying his best to shun Yui away from his mind . He thought about Yukiko's shadow , how he would deal with two shadows at the same time , what exactly is the logic behind their behavior, and if Yukiko was safe . Then he thought about Chie , the trauma she endured and how it made her lose her Persona , he wondered how much of it she was showing. While walking between the houses , his phone started ringing, so he picked it up with weary hands and stopped walking to answer it . Seeing this , Yui quickly hid behind a corner. She had been following the whole time, contemplating wether she should call him or not , but then the moment he stopped and turned around slightly, she quickly hid from his presence, this made her wonder if she was scared .