Wildcard Showdown - Part II

Yukiko watched gleefully as Yui and her friends were escorted to the dungeons , as per their proposal to fight Yu and his accomplices in her stead . As they disappeared beyond her sight , a mischievous grin was drawn on her face . She clapped her hand twice , and a shadow emerged by her side as a woman sitting on floating pyramid . " release it " was the command she gave to the shadow , and immediately disappeared before her eyes , she then called out to more guards to appear before her , and gave them one swift command " find my two imposters and execute them ! I want their heads on your spears or below my feet ! "

 " release it " was the command she gave to the shadow , and immediately disappeared before her eyes , she then called out to more guards to appear before her , and gave them one swift command " find my two imposters and execute them ! I want thei...

Having been separated from his friends , the only thing Yu could do what was run as fast as he could , as the darkness swallowed everything around him . He knew that soon the corridor would be too dark to from him to see beyond what was directly in front of him , but he didn't know what to do at that moment. His plan to split up and confuse the powerful shadow that emerged before them helped buy him time to think the situation through , but couldn't think of much . He didn't know if he should escape the dungeon by himself , or try to regroup with his friends to escape together , not that he knew where to find them in the darkening hallways of the dungeon , or which one among them was being hunted by that shadow , or where the exit was to begin with. Every time he tried to sort things out in his mind , the image of Yui accusing him of murder emerged, taunting him . He was used to her antagonizing him for a long time , long before he arrived at Inaba . She would accuse him of being a pervert , a cheater , a manipulator and worse , and she used to get scolded for it all the time . However , even he was not ready to be accused of murder by her , he wondered for how long she had been suspecting him , if she had him in her mind as a killer before he even arrived in Inaba.

His thoughts were brought to a halt when he ran into a hallway when another Persona user stumbled into , and it was none other than Yui herself. She looked tense and terrified, but also very angry . As soon as her eyes glanced Yu's presence , she immediately called Ariadne and attacked him before he could notice her . Yu wasn't ready for that ambush and was struck directly by her Persona , which brought to his attention that he wasn't alone . Just looking at her eyes made it clear that she believed with every fiber of her being that he was the serial killer , but he really didn't want to fight her at that moment. He didn't want to fight his family , and he also couldn't afford to waste time ,and he also couldn't afford to waste time fighting her when he could be saving Yukiko, not that Yui was going to let him leave her sight , she was determined to catch him for real this time .

" listen ... Yui ... I don't know what make-believe fantasy you trapped yourself in ... but I don't have the time for ... " Yu tried to reason with her , but she swiftly called her Persona and attacked him . This time he managed to dodge her , but he was growing increasingly angry " listen to what I have to say ! "

" oh I listened ! Don't worry , I have plenty of time ! Ariadne ! " Yui replied by calling his Persona again

" Izanagi ! " Yu blocked her Persona with his " you don't know what you're talking about ! You're ruining everything ! "