Chapter 156: Ascending, Do Not Disturb!

Start from the beginning

No, no, no, do not come.

The moment before he died, his eyes were wide with terror…

Explosions sounded on Splendid Cloud Mountain for a day and night but still didn’t stop.

Kong Hou was hit by the tiger serpent on her stomach. She rolled when she fell to the ground. She panted as she climbed off the ground. Master Fa Tan, who was just a step away from her, threw out a string of beads. When the tiger serpent charged over, the buddhist beads gave off golden light. The tiger serpent roared in pain and took several steps back.

Seeing the tiger serpent’s fur burnt black where the beads had made contact, Kong Hou took the opportunity to shove two energy returning pills into her mouth. She turned and said to Master Fa Tan, “Master Fa Tan, if you had this, you should have taken it out earlier.”

At least, she would not have been completely robbed of her composure by this evil beast to the point she didn’t even have time to eat an energy returning pill.

“Amitabha.” Master Fa Tan put his hands together. “Young Friend Kong Hou, this string of buddhist beads is made from the ashes of my temple’s predecessors.”

Kong Hou picked up the ash beads from the ground and carefully wiped the dust off with her sleeve. She put the beads back onto Master Fa Tan’s hand. Then she gathered spirit energy on her fingers and plucked the strings.

The music turned into wind blades that cut the tiger serpent. The tiger serpent roared, giving up on the cultivator on the formation point and charging towards Kong Hou.

“An idiot is just an idiot. Your master is stupid, and his pet is also stupid, ugly and smelly. The pet looks like its master.” Kong Hou swung Phoenix Head and hit the tiger serpent’s neck. The tiger serpent’s body tilted and its twisted its head to bite at Kong Hou who was standing on its back.

Kong Hou jumped and pulled out Water Frost Sword to shoved it into the tiger serpent’s abdomen. The tiger serpent had fought with Kong Hou a whole day and didn’t have enough energy. It hadn’t expected the lowly human to make it bleed. It became furious and started to chase after Kong Hou, ignoring Jiu Su’s orders.

Kong Hou lured it out of the Twenty Four Star Mansion Formation. The two tangled together as dust rose.

Jiu Su, who was fighting Huan Zhong, had no attention to spare for the tiger serpent. He had not thought that Zhong Xi was still able to match him after a day and night.

“Your spirit platform is healed?!” Jiu Su almost didn’t believe this truth. How did Zhong Xi manage to find all the ingredients?

Huan Zhong ignored his words. His fierce sword intent surrounded him. All of his moves were vicious and ruthless.

A sword intent cut Jiu Su’s neck in his moment of inattention.

Touching the blood on his neck, Jiu Su smirked. “I hadn’t expected you would be able to reach this step. If so, I have to use my full power.” After speaking, he bit his finger and drew a strange pattern on his forehead.

“With my heart’s blood, I summon the evil gods. What is the use in leaving behind this false world of righteousness?”

In a flash, the ground shook as though something was about to erupt.

Seeing everyone change expression, Jiu Su laughed madly. “The orthodox path cannot make the world do as it wants!

“Focus!” Jin Yue gathered spirit energy to his throat. “We cannot move.”

The earth shook even more strongly. Splendid Cloud Mountain seemed about to split in two. Jiu Su’s hair gradually turned while and his eyes crimson red. “You want to sacrifice for the world. Today, I will give you this chance.”