Chapter 145: We Really Have Karma

Start from the beginning

Kong Hou secretly used spirit energy to explore Huan Zhong’s meridians. His meridians were strong, and his spirit platform had healed to having only a small crack in the middle. She jumped out of Huan Zhong’s arms as though nothing had happened. “Thank you, Sect Master.”

“No need.” Wang Su’s gaze landed on the pair. Then he looked away and walked out of the hall. His voice passed back. “It would be better if you are not angry at me in the future.”

“Is he driving us away?” Kong Hou brushed her hair past her ear. She turned and looked at Huan Zhong with a smile. “Did you miss me?”

“I did.” Huan Zhong smiled. Kong Hou could easily release and retract her spirit energy. At a glance, her cultivation was lower than when she entered the small world. But Huan Zhong knew this was a state of returning to the essentials.

“I also missed you. The world was so boring—no people, and nothing living except the flowers and trees.” Kong Hou put her hands up in a signal for ten. “I thought of you at least ten times a day in the later decades. I even thought countless times about what clothing and head ornaments I would wear when we hold our path union ceremony.”

“I will make the magic robe and ornaments you want to wear.” Huan Zhong laughed. Kong Hou’s eyes were clear and nimble. She had not changed much in the century in the small world.

The two had not met for many years, but they did not seem to have ever separated with their great feelings. Kong Hou went on tiptoes to kiss his cheek. She smiled as though she had gained a great benefit. “Sect Master Wang Su said that the eighth of next month is a good day. He would not lie to us. What is today’s date?”

“Today is the first.”

“Ah…” Kong Hou said in disappointment, “We will have to wait more than a month for our path union ceremony?”

“Cough, cough.” Qing Yuan coughed and walked into the hall. “A month is perfect. The two sects will have time to prepare invitations for guests.

“Qing Yuan Shishu, how come you are here?” Kong Hou was surprised when she saw Qing Yuan.

Qing Yuan narrated how he had spent these years in Moon Star Sect, and the fact that they had not yet found two medicine ingredients. Kong Hou grabbed Huan Zhong’s hand after hearing this. She took out the delicious food Splendid Cloud Sect mailed him from his storage ring and sat down to eat. “I am so hungry.”

A person who liked good food did not eat good food for a century in order to cultivate. What spirit was this—great, fearless, and selfless spirit for the beauty of the cultivation world.

Looking at Kong Hou’s eating, Qing Yuan turned his head. It seemed that Spirit Master Zhong Xi was truly in love with Kong Hou. Otherwise, how could he still look so lovingly at her? He, her shishu did not want to look.

Huan Zhong crouched next to her and wiped her mouth with a handkerchief, his gaze gentle.

“Since there is still a month, then let’s go to Unforeseeable Sea.” Kong Hou turned to look at Huan Zhong. “I have such good luck. Maybe I can find what Radiance Sect was unable to find.”

Qing Yuan: ” …”

How had such an inexplicable confidence formed?

“No…” Kong Hou interrupted before Huan Zhong could refuse.

“Huan Zhong, you’ve changed. You were not like this before. In the past, no matter what I said, you would let me. Now you do not agree to a trip to Unforeseeable Sea.” Kong Hou took the opportunity to caress Huan Zhong’s face. She said in mock sternness, “Do you have another woman outside?”