I heard a door open, I walked to mine and slowly pulled it open. I watched as he got out of the room with a black bag, he slowly shut the door.

Why was he been quiet? That's sus.

He got into the elevator, I hurried into my room and put on my black footwear. I ran to my closet and grabbed my bucket hat and glasses and gloves.

I grabbed a black jacket also and hurried out, I ran down the stairs, finally appearing in the living room. I threw the door open and there was Carson driving out.

I was really tempted to follow him and of course, I'm gonna choose my suspicious side.

I glanced at the glass table and there was multiple car keys there, I grabbed them all and hurried out. I pressed the button of the first key in hand.

The lemon Aston Martin parked in the driveway beeped, a smile ran up my lips. Hell yeah!

I shoved the rest of the keys in my pocket and hurried out. I hopped in and reversed, driving out of the Parker's surrounding.

I know I'm grounded and all but...

I sighted Carson's car and drove faster. I gotta start minding my business.

Minutes later

I stared at the mart, not taking my eyes off for one second. I was waiting for Mr Carson to get out, it feels like forever. Maybe this was stupidity coming all back.

I mean, why was I stalking him in the first place? I hissed and shoved the keys into the ignition, I had to go back home and not get into more trouble.

But then, there was Carson getting out with his phone over his ear, I paused and leaned further to the window, getting the glass down.

He paused and looked around, I ducked immediately, my head hitting the steering wheel.

Fuck!

I rubbed my head lightly and hoped he wasn't heading my way, why did I even choose this eye catching colour?

I peeped and saw him getting into his car, I sighed and sat up. His car drove past mine and I waited few seconds before following.

We drove for few minutes before getting to a four way road, immediately Carson got to the other side, the traffic lights turned red. "Shit!" I cursed, watching his car make way to the other side.

I can't loose him now, I've come a long way, the lights turned yellow and I screamed in frustration.

A couple in a car by my side, stared at me with wide eyes and I slowly rolled up the window.

The lights turned green and I zoomed off immediately and fortunately there he was, geld up in traffic too.

I smiled and leaned back on my seat. My phone beeped and it was another text from Bianca, I decided to call her.

"Hey bitch! What's up?" I asked.

"You won't believe what Tyler did at the cafeteria today!" She yelled. "I'll believe anything"

"He set up a band to play at our lunch table, a fucking band! He then sang a song he wrote for me"

"Was it good?"

"Yes surprisingly and then he asked me out...in front of everyone. Every single soul in Redwood!"

"Including Chadwick?"

"Every soul! I hate my life right now, I'm literally hiding in the restroom"

"What was your reply?" I had to ask. "Is that even a question? Do you know the worst part? He said he would never give up on my love. Who says that when they get rejected?" I laughed out loud.