17| 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏

Start from the beginning

"You missed her. She just left for work." Amelia responded.

Halleluja!

"Are you okay?" Amelia rightfully questioned me.

I was a wreck. My hair was tangled and matted, and I was in an abnormal state of mind.

I looked over at my sister and tried to formulate a sentence. The exhaustion I felt was catching up to me rather quickly.

Amelia is fourteen. I was not about to discuss the crazy night I shared with my boss's brother.

"Yeah." An involuntary smile curved into my lips.

I let out a deep breath before I walked into the bathroom. I removed Theo's shirt and threw it in the trash bin in the corner. I had to discard all the evidence that reminded me of him.

I took the shower I so desperately needed and plopped in my bed.

It felt so odd being in my old bedroom. Everything was still the way I left it. My walls were painted a light lavender color, and my cheap knockoff handbags were hung up in the closet. I used to tell everyone that I had an Italian boyfriend, and he would send me them as gifts. When I truly got everything from the flea market.

As soon as I relaxed my head on my pillow, I dozed off. I woke up to several text messages from Theo.

I didn't bother to read them. I needed to find a way to discover a way to cut him off, maturely. To my shock, I got a message from Wilfred. This is the longest we have ever gone without talking.

I pursed my lips and decided to give him a phone call. He picked up after three rings.

"Hey, girl." He said in his usual snappy fashion.

I've grown so accustomed to our toxic friendship. This is not our first fight, and it's certainly not our last.

I rolled my eyes. "Why are you texting my phone? You missed me didn't you?" I teased.

"Girl bye, nobody missed you!" He snarled.

"Yeah, okay." I giggled.

"Anyways, where are you at? I'm bored we should go shopping." His voice was filled with excitement.

"Hate to put a damper on your plans, but I can't. I'm in Florida," I answered.

"The fuck!" Wilfred said in disbelief.

"My boss and his hoe wife wanted to come down here, and I wanted to see my mama." I smiled.

"Oh." He said before staying silent.

Wilfred had not stepped foot in Florida since we left. I know deep down he misses it here, and he misses his family, but they all can't get past the fact that he is gay. It's so tragic.

"You wouldn't believe what I did last night." I changed the subject for the sake of Wilfred.

I might as well inform him what happened between me and Theo last night.

"I hooked up with Theo," I confessed.

"Hold up, Stassie WHAT?" Wilfred gasped. Like me, he's a sucker for gossip. "He fine as hell, how was it?"He asked.

"That man ate me out until I saw stars. He has a gift for eating pussy." I said replaying the sight of his head between my legs.

"Oh my god, you got to give me all the details. How was the dick? Was it big? Did he blow your back out?" Wilfred rambled on. The pure excitement in his voice was evident.

"His dick was above average, that's for sure, and I didn't fuck him. I just sucked his dick." I sat up and stretched out my arms.

I can't stop thinking about it.