Extra 4- How Todoroki proposed

Start from the beginning

The whole time the pinkette was happily chattering with her fans, signing various merch Items and even giving a few head pats to the ones on the younger side. Todoroki did the same, however unlike his girlfriend he didn't really speak to them nor did he offer up anything more than a handshake after all they had unknowingly interrupted his proposal.

It went on like this several more times throughout the day, he would begin to propose only for something to happen and he would end up awkwardly on one knee with Cassie nowhere in sight. He knew it wasn't her fault she had no idea what he was trying to do but he was getting a little frustrated, though he would never let that show.

After a long day of playing basically an elaborate game of cat and mouse, the only difference was that the other player wasn't even aware of the cat in the first place. Cassie leaned over the railing of a bridge above a beautifully lit pond dotted with lily pads and pinkish red water lilies.

Fireflies lazily drifted across the water creating an almost fairytale-like scene underneath the twinkling stars. This was the moment, he had made sure no one was around, no distractions, no interruptions, now was when he would propose.

Just as he pulled out the ring box once more Cassie turned to face him, her tanned cheeks flushed a soft red under the moon. She grinned widely up at him, her dazzling bright green eyes sparkling like emeralds, her long pink hair blew gently in the wind as she tried to tuck it back behind her pointed ears to not much success and Todoroki felt the breath leave his lungs.

He couldn't speak, all he could do was admire her beauty, not daring to disturb her. " Thank you for today Sho." the pinkette whispered softly to the man, standing on her toes to kiss her cheek ever so lovingly. Todoroki ended up blurting it out then and there without any planning.

" Marry me, Cassie." His voice was calm and gentle as he cupped her face in his hands, keeping her eyes locked with his the whole time. Despite the abrupt nature his proposal was quite romantic, their surroundings made everything ten times better.

Cassie's eyes began to tear up as she once more grinned up at the man nodding her head the best she could while her cheeks were being gently smushed by Todoroki. " yes." she whispered, her voice was so quiet the dual haired man almost didn't hear her. It was like she were scared that if she spoke too loud the moment would shatter in her hands like broken glass.

Todoroki smiled back at the pinkette lovingly using the thumb of his right hand to dry her tears, leaning down to capture her lips in a passionate kiss. Running his fingers through her hair Todoroki pulled Cassie closer to him, feeling her arms wrapping tightly around his shoulder, her fingers tangling into his red and white hair.

He smiled before pulling away ever so slightly to whisper against her lips. " Thank you future mrs. Todoroki." he fought back the urge to smirk as he watched her cheeks flush even more than the already were as she playfully swatted at her shoulder in embarrassment. " Oh hush Mr Todoroki, just kiss me again already." She smiled mischievously. " Gladly.'' Todoroki replied, pulling Cassie in once more for yet another loving kiss underneath the moon and stars.

.
.
.

Friends pov-
" Did he do it?" Mina asked staring at 1A squadron's open group chat messages. Ray shrugged her shoulders with a loud sigh " what attempt are we on, like four now?" She was answered by Mirio who was holding up a whiteboard " Actually I kept count this is the 6th attempt." He chimes in his normal happy grin plastered on his face.

" We're running out of contingency plans and it's starting to stress me out." Momo typed a new plan into the group chat which held every previous member of class 1A, except Cassie for obvious reasons, she was going to be added soon though. " I think-" Izuku's hand went up to get their attention.

" Nobody asked you, why are we all huddled around Momo's phone anyways." The all looked at Bakugo incredulously. " You can leave you know, no one here's holding you hostage." Ray pointed out giving the blonde man a stern look. " No I want to see if Icy Hot will ask plant freak to marry him already." Rays eyes narrowed at Bakugo " I told you to stop calling Cassie thar." The rest of the group shuffled away slightly and Bakugo rolled his eyes. " Whatever."

" Oh my god she said yes!" Ochako screamed in excitement, her quirk kicking in as she slightly levitated off the ground causing Izuku to swiftly tug her back down so she wouldn't accidentally float away in her excitement. A collection of whoops and cheering filled Momo's living room where everyone was gathered. She frowned slightly " He completely ignored plan seven."

" Cassie would have loved plan seven." She grumbled her arms crossed as she frowns. Jiro places a hand on Momo's shoulder " Maybe he didn't need our help in the first place." She suggested with a grin watching Momo's lips curl up into a satisfied smile. " Yeah I guess he didn't."

" I bet Cassie will want me to be the maid of honor." Momo hums and Ray swivels to face the black haired woman. " I think the fuck not, I'm the maid of honor your a bridesmaid get in line bitch." She states angrily. The group lets out a collective string of nervous laughter as the all unanimously decided for change the subject back to Todoroki's successful proposal.