Extra 2- Cassie's wedding

Cassie had never been more stressed out in her life, she was about to walk down the aisle with her best friend in the entire world and marry the love of her life Todoroki Shoto. She had been waiting for this moment for so long and now that it was here Cassie wasn't sure what to do.

It wasn't like she was nervous to marry the man of her dreams, in fact it was the complete opposite. She was overjoyed about being able to spend the rest of life with Todoroki, however what she was worried about was his father.

Cassie and Todoroki had decided to invite him at the last minute, both parties being a little hesitant to do so. What if he pulled some kind of stunt and ruined the wedding, or worse what if he would stop it happening in the first place.

But his father hadn't really complained about the wedding in fact he was surprisingly supportive, in his own weird way of course. He had even gone out of his way to pay for their wedding venue which Cassie had been planning to make herself. She was kinda glad to have Endeavor's help though she would never admit that.

The venue was beyond her expectations, it was semi outdoors underneath a giant patio which was covered with a variety of pink white and purple wisteria hanging from the rafters covering the patio roof completely. The pillars holding up the roof were wound with vines and dotted light pink peonies and roses.

The floor was made of pale whitish pink cherry tree wood underneath a gentle blanket of cherry blossoms. Little clusters of golden lanterns sat beautifully atop the round cloth covered tables placed around the venue giving the whole scene a natural warm glow.

The altar stood beyond the shaded patio where the guests would be seated, the path leading to it lined with trees that Cassie had shaped using her quirk, to create an archway like design. Several branches of each tree held up simple near translucent white fabric that shimmered in the light, catching the sun just right making the whole path seem magical and fairy-like.

The altar itself was between two giant cherry blossom trees, not traditional in any sense but both Cassie and Shoto agreed that traditional didn't need to describe their wedding completely. This was their night they got to decide the details.

The pinkette bit her lip in worry before being scolded by Ray. " Cassie stop that your going to ruin your lipstick.'' her best friend chided swatting gently at the woman's shoulder who made a small noise of complaint. " I can't help it i'm so nervous right now Ray!'' Cassie groaned out clutching at the fabric of her wedding dress.

Her dress was a beautiful light blue ball gown with a slight v shaped neckline and off the shoulder straps. The whole dress was covered in varying sizes of white and pink flowers to match the overall theme of the venue. It was one of the most beautiful dresses Cassie had ever laid her eyes on and she knew the second she saw it that it was going to her wedding dress.

She could hear the music beginning to play and feel Ray's cool hang grasping hers in a tight reassuring squeeze. " Come on Cassie, let's go knock the breath out of Todoroki and everyone else in that damn venue." the blue haired girl murmured to Cassie leading her out to the main room.

Cassie sucked in a breath of air when her wide green eyes flitted to the altar where Todoroki stood next to his best man Izuku, who offered the nervous girl a wide grin and a thumbs up. The woman could feel her heart beating in her chest, feel the heat flooding to her already rose tinted cheeks, holy shit Todoroki looked like a greek god.

He was wearing a simple white button up underneath a light blue sleeveless vest, but oh how well he fit into it. The fabric was tight across his muscular chest allowing for a delicious view of the outline of his abs. His arms were at his sides, the sleeves of his suit rolled up to the forearms exposing his arm muscles that were oh so toned after all the hero work he had been doing.

Ray had to flick Cassie's side to get her to snap back into reality as she had been frozen in place just staring awkwardly at the man. " Ow, Ray, what was that for?" Cassie whispered, sending a half hearted glare over to her best friend who just grinned down at the pinkette. " Go on , you can stare at him all you want once your done with this ceremony."

Cassie chuckled, nodding her head quickly making her way up to the altar and across from Todoroki. " Hi..." She whispered looking shyly up at her soon to be husband who smiled gently down at her nodding his head as a signal that he heard her. " Hello Cassie." He replied just as quietly to make her feel more comfortable.

The pinkette broke out into a large smile as the ceremony began, she was so excited that she tuned out the entirety of the opening only snapping back to reality when she felt Todoroki gently placing a ring onto her ring finger.

" Cassie, From the moment I met you in the snow I realized that with you, I didn't feel so cold anymore. You stood by my side even when I tried to push you away. I don't think I would have had the courage to open myself up to the world if it were not for you who showed me that becoming the number one hero wasn't the only thing I needed. "

Cassie listened quietly to his speech feeling her eyes prick with happy tears as she nodded along showing that she was paying attention. " I promise that I will love you forever and always, no matter where I am, what battle I am fighting or the challenge I am facing your happiness will always be my first priority."

He finished his speech, rubbing his thumb across the back of Cassie's hand soothingly. Cassie choked back a sob as she began her speech. " Todoroki Shoto, I don't know if you knew this but you quite literally saved my life by pulling me out of the snow all years ago, the warmth you gave me never left my heart from that day onwards. When you disappeared I knew I would never love anybody else, so I searched for you, I never stopped looking for you. Because without you my heart would never be whole."

Cassie paused, stepping a little closer to the man in front of her, tilting her head up to meet his gaze. " And when I found you again, despite your words I knew I could wait for you, for years or even longer than that to be in your arms once more... I was just happy to once again be by your side no matter what form our relationship took. But you let your walls fall, and you pulled me in asking me to be yours and I couldn't say no. "

The pinkette blushed bright red, the tips of her ear flushing with embarrassment. " To be honest, for a while I figured you had no interest in me so I was relieved when you first kissed me in Recovery girls office. And now here we are and I'm so very ready to spend the rest of my life by your side."

Cheering erupted from the guests who were invited and from the corner of her eye Cassie could see even Endeavor was smiling ever so slightly which was a big change for the most part, well aside from his deranged grins but those were a whole different story.

The music kicked in and Cassie felt Todoroki's arms wrap around her waist, pulling her in as he leaned down and captured her lips in a sweet loving kiss. Cassie exhaled through her nose feeling her heart beating out of her chest as she tossed the bouquet of flowers behind her for Ray to catch, wrapping her arms around her now husbands shoulders tilting her head up to deepen the kiss. She knew she would never have to feel alone from that moment on because the man she loved would be by her side along with her friends as they paved the way for new memories hand in hand.