Big giant on the run

" Hey there little fairy, what a surprise to see you again isn't it." A voice rang out clearly through the chaos and Cassie's bright green eyes widened in horror. She and Ray had gotten closer to the Gigantomachia to somehow turn off the radio around his neck that Shigaraki was using to give the giant orders only to be met with several members of the League of Villains who were sitting on the his palm that was evidently serving as the league's main mode of transportation, apparently they were using this man as a taxi service.

The giant didn't stop moving for a second and Cassie knew she and Ray couldn't afford to be distracted as the villains were headed straight for their friends in Class 1A. The magician man, Mister Compress if Cassie remembered correctly threw a handful of little blue beads at the girls and Cassie batted them out of the air just before they released large chunks of debris that were meant to crush them both.

" Oh no you don't asshole, those little blue thingies are staying far away from us." Cassie shouted as Ray dodged several pieces of concrete and began to rain down around them as Cassie's timing had been the slightest bit off.

Ray shot a ball of energy at the radio hanging from the giant's neck but Toga leapt up with impressive speed cutting the ball of energy in half somehow with a large knife. " I'm going to go find my precious Izuku and Ochako. I want to taste their blood." Toga told her teammates while jumping away from the giant and onto a tree bounding past the girls with a smirk.

Toga sliced through several vines shot at her by Cassie who gritted her teeth in anger, beyond annoyed that she couldn't capture the blonde girl as she made her escape. " It was good seeing you Cassie, I promise I will come back to drink some of your blood later so that way we can be together forever. "

Ray growled unhappily as she watched the blonde girl disappear from sight, because she was carrying Cassie her fighting ability was limited greatly. " Cassie I'm dropping you on the giants shoulder you can take care of the league members down there right?'' Ray asked her best friend who confidently nodded her head, her long pink hair bobbing up and down.

" I can handle them just fine trust me, you should go find Izuku and Uraraka and make sure they're okay!'' Cassie called to her friend who gave her a thumbs up as Cassie's feet landed on the giant's moving shoulder.

Lucky for her he was so big that he barely paid her any attention, unlucky for her however were the other people who did. Spinner whom Cassie had only interacted with briefly after she was captured by the league, had seemed like the most reasonable person of the whole group up until that moment.

Cassie yelped ducking down to avoid getting slashed by a dagger, she rolled her body between the mans legs as his stance was wide enough for her to do so, kicking his legs out from under him causing him to lose balance and tumble off the giant's shoulder.

Cassie did a quick double take peeking over the edge of the giants arm to check if she had just accidentally killed a man but to her relief he seemed fine glaring up at the poor girl while using his dagger to hang off the giants side. She could have sworn she heard him apologize to the giant, so at least he was a polite villain.

The pinkette decided to leave him there. She would come back for him later, hopefully it would take the man a bit to climb back up. Cassie sighed in relief realizing she had only caught Spinner's attention when she dropped onto the giant as Ray had been using her quirk to distract the others making them dance around balls of energy that were being lobbed at them until Cassie was out of their sight.

" Oh little fairy, I hope you didn't think you could get the jump on us, you should know better than to underestimate your opponents." Cassie shrieked in surprise, staring in horror at a column of fire that was barreling towards her.