14┊: Scary

One week later

Y/N P.O.V

The first years had just finished with their first set of exams, I met up with the trio and we were walking to Hagrid's. "I'd always heard Hogwarts end of the year exams were frightful, but I found that rather enjoyable" Hermione said, Ron had his tie untied probably because of the stress and Harry had his cloak open as did Ron, "Speak for yourself" Ron said "Harry, are you alright" I asked as he once again grabbed his forehead with his right hand like he did in the forest.

"My scar, it keeps burning" Harry said "It's happened before" Hermione said "Not like this" Harry said as he put his hand down and then back on it "Perhaps you should see the nurse" Ron said "I think it's a warning, it means danger's coming, Ahh" Harry said as we walked outside the gate, I looked ahead and saw Hagrid was sitting on the steps on his hut.

"Of course" Harry said "What is it" Hermione said, Harry began to walk faster and we followed him, "Don't you think it's a bit odd that what Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon and a stranger turns up who just happens to have one" Harry said and he moved his arms, "I mean how many people wander around with dragon eggs in their pockets, why didn't I see it before" Harry said.

We then ran to Hagrid's hut, Hagrid was using the flute and was playing a very nice melody, "Hagrid, who gave you the dragon egg, what did he look like" Harry asked, Hagrid stopped playing the flute, "I don't know, I never saw his face, he kept his hood up" Hagrid said. "The stranger, though, you and he must have talked" Harry said "Well, he wanted to know what sort of creatures I looked after, I told him, I said After Fluffy, a dragon's gonna be no problem" Hagrid said and chuckled "And did he seem interested in Fluffy" Harry asked "Well, of course he was interested in Fluffy, how often do you come across a three headed dog even if you're in the trade, but I told him, I said The trick with any beast is to know how to calm him" Hagrid said and moved the flute while he was talking.

"Take Fluffy, for example, just play him a bit of music and he falls straight to sleep" Hagrid said, we all looked at each other, "I shouldn't have told you that" Hagrid said realizing what he had just said, we began to run back, "Where are you going, wait" Hagrid yelled behind us. We didn't stop running until we hit Professor Mcgonagall's classroom, there was a ghost in one of the seats writing something down. Mcgonagall was in her desk, she had a green cloak on and spectacles on for her eye's, Harry put his hand's on her desk, "We have to see Professor Dumbledore, immediately" Harry said "I'm afraid Professor Dumbledore is not here" McGonagall said seeing how tired we were from running.

We all looked at each other, "He received an urgent owl from the Ministry of Magic and left immediately for London" Mcgonagall said "He's gone, now, but this is important, this is about the sorcerers stone" Harry urged, Mcgonagall's eyes widened, "How do you know-" Harry cut her off "Someone's going to try and steal it" Harry said "I don't know how you four found out about the stone, but I assure you it is perfectly well protected, now would you go back to your dormitories, Quietly" Mcgonagall said, we all sighed as we turned around and walked out of the classroom.

"That was no stranger Hagrid met in the village, it was Snape, which means he knows how to get past Fluffy" Harry said "And with Dumbledore gone-" Hermione was interrupted "Good afternoon" Snape's voice said behind us, we turned around and looked at him. "Now, what would three young Gryffindors and non student such as yourselves be doing inside on a day like this" Snape asked, he looked at Hermione, "Uh, W-W, We were just-" Snape cut her off again "You ought to be careful, people will think you're" Snape looked at Harry who was glaring at him "Up to something" Snape said and then walked away his cape floating behind him, Hermione looked at us, "Now what do we do" She asked, "We go down the trap door, Tonight" Harry said.

At night I snuck out from my room without my Dad noticing and Harry let me into the common room as then he went to go fetch Ron and Hermione, they all came down stairs where it was pitch black, Ron was carrying a cloak over his shoulder, I heard a frog, "Trevor" Harry said "Trevor, Shh, go, you shouldn't be here" Ron said, "Neither should you" Neville said as he appeared from behind an arm chair "You're sneaking out again, aren't you" Neville said as he got up from the arm chair "Now, Neville, listen, we were-" Harry was cut off as he raised his hands to try and calm the other Gryffindor down "No, I won't let you, you'll get Gryffindor into trouble again, I'll fight you" Neville said "Neville, I'm really, really, sorry about this" Hermione said as she pulled out her wand and pointed it at him "Petrificus Totalus" She said and Neville froze up and fell back, Hermione put her wand back, Ron gulped, "You're a little scary sometimes, you know that, brilliant, but scary" Ron said, we all looked at Neville, "Let's go" Harry said "Sorry"Hermione and Harry and I said "It's for your own good, you know" Ron said as we walked out.