03

We were just sitting at the table, having breakfast when Mingyu and Seungmin come running through the door. "Boss, there is a problem. He is back"
Jay kicks a chair "this bastard, we're going!" he exclaims angrily and goes outside. 

When I want to get up, Sunghoon stops me and shakes his head "that's his business". I don't understand who "he" is and I am very curious, but I prefer to listen to Sunghoon and sit down again."What's going on?" I ask him."Years ago we arranged for a man named Agus to end up in prison. He was the biggest drug lord, we caught him and he was probably released today. Jay wouldn't want us to come with him. I don't know myself exactly what they are doing now, he just told me to stay safe in case "he" should return". 

I look sadly at the table and fold my hands.I sink into my thoughts and don't notice several cars speeding out of the driveway below."Do we have to worry?" I ask after a while turning to Sunghoon.He lifts his eyes from the empty glass in his hand and looks at me, "Agus is a dangerous man, they'll make it anyway. Maybe they don't meet him at all."I nod and lower my gaze again. 

After ages we get up from the couch we were sitting on and have some lunch. It's strange to be just the two of us at the table where there are usually so many people."Where's Izumi?" I ask, realizing she's been gone for a while too. As far as we know, she didn't go with the others. Sunghoon shrugs and picks at his noodles. 

In the evening, Sunghoon and I sit together on the large sofa in the spacious living room of the villa, he is on his cell phone and I continue reading my book.I close the book and stand up, pacing. "Nothing's going to happen to them, sit back down," says Sunghoon calmly. I nod and go to the window to look outside. The driveway stays empty for a while. 

At 11:00 p.m. some cars drove into the driveway, which I didn't see because I went to my room.I haven't changed yet. When I hear the front door downstairs, I jump up from my chair and rush down the stairs. I look at Mingyu and Seungmin "What happened? Where is Jay? Why did this take so long? Are you doing good?"I have many more questions, but I don't want to overwhelm them too much. Mingyu takes my arm and goes with me into the next room, which is of no particular use. "Agus is actually back. We haven't met him, and we don't know what he's up to either.Jay is still gone to find Agus. Don't worry, he'll be back." Secretly I'm glad to hear that, but then I'll pretend "who says I care".Mingyu laughs briefly at "you, without saying it but it is clearly noticeable"
"You're crazy" I look at him and then distract from the topic "why wasn't I allowed to be there?". He sighs and looks at me "You have quite a few questions.Jay clearly said he doesn't want you and Sunghoon to come along. He's worried too." When I hear that, I get pretty warm. "I'm going to sleep, I'm very tired. Good night"Mingyu nods at me and then I leave the room. 

When I get to my room, I wash myself and then put on my sleeping clothes.Lying in bed I think all the time, despite my tiredness I can sleep very badly and little, which is why I am very tired the next morning. That's what I look like, which is why I wash my hair first to feel fresher. 

After I finish in the bathroom, I see that it's almost nine o'clock, so I get dressed and then go downstairs to have breakfast. It's not all set up yet, so I decide to give Izumi a hand today.At a quarter past nine we sit at the table. As often, Jays place is empty.Not all members of the Parks live here in the mansion, only those closest to the brothers.

 After we finish eating, some members go to visit their families, today is family day and Jay is not there anyway.I spend the day with Sunghoon and Izumi, first going shopping together and then having dinner at a restaurant. Then we have an ice cream.