𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 43: Family Gathering

(FAMILY RYO MANSION 료 가문의 저택)

"My oh my, I can't believe I'm so stressed at work! How many papers do we have to finish this task? Later we have meetings, calling clients and....."

"Hey honey, calm down. Don't panic ok? Everything is going to be fine, I got covered on that. The assistant manager will take the job, and you don't have to worry about the company. Zinkind will be there in a minute. Because tonight we are having a family grand gathering!"

"Our daughter doesn't inform that you know?"

(facepalm*/)

"Oh shoot right. I must tell her later when she's back. She didn't know about this."

"Do you remember our daughter hated family gatherings when she was six years old? You know like, she hates getting close to her cousins and aunts. She always got close to her Cousin Jaewon and my brother, of course, Bruce. I hope this won't happen for the last eighteen years. Or perhaps, she changes her mind....."

(door open*/)

"Change my mind? What was that for?" Zinkind suddenly just came out from the door unexpectedly.

"My sweet princess! There you are! How's school anak?"

"Not good, but Kristen? Argghh... She's been bothering us in school."

"Oh, your childhood classmate since middle school? Hmm, how come?" Her mom responds.

"She always says that I steal her spotlight in school just to get more attention and to get lost to Eunwoo and his friends."

"Steal her spotlight? What is she, a famous brat? Just to get all of her attention? What does she want too? You know sweetie, just leave her alone. Hate all she wants, because one day she will regret and karma is always come back to her. I never spoke to her mother, my friend of mine said that she left the country just to focus on her fashion industry. The only one left in the family was her dad, a famous shoemaker who had been launching his shoe store in Korea. So that's why his daughter got spoiled and entitled."

(Zinkind's mind:
I understand what my mom's said. So Jayden was right! She is a selfish, entitled girl. Even though she still has a bad attitude toward us, but not even tolerate it. All she can do is say bad comments to us.)

"So anyways, Mom what changes my mind are you talking you too with Dad? What was it about?" She asked her politely.

"Oh, well... Not to mention it, sweetie. Tonight, we are having a family grand gathering!"

"Family gathering? Well, what a coincidence." She said with a frigid tone.

"Sweetie! It's been eighteen years, I know you still remember that....."

"Yeah, I can only remember as far as I imagine that I don't want to see my other cousins and my other aunties! Kung ka work ninyo galing sa company that'll be okay for sure. But this? Gosh! It's a big NO, NO for me huhuhu...." Zinkind said.

"(sigh*/) I'll just go to my room and change my clothes."

Her parents got aimlessly upset, for what her daughter said. They had no choice but still, they convinced her. Just once.

......................................................................................

Zinkind's Bedroom

(calling Miles on the phone*/)

(ringing*/)

"(On the phone*/) Hey girl what's up? Anong chika beh?"

"Can you come to the family gathering?"

"Shimay ka! May event ahhhhh!!! OMG ka go lang ng go! Kailan yan Zinnie-zein?