𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 33: Perfectly Oriented

Zinkind's POV

A moment of a life of change, whenever I see people looking around me I feel like I am going to fall on a big cliff and smash down to death. I don't know how to express them, even though my other random students don't know me yet here at this university.

It's a little outrageous, I can't stop thinking about what Miles said.

("Love in space means a planet is always close to each other but the distance between you walked away." (Miles) )

It seems she was right, I consistently walked out towards him.
Well, it's time to not run away with him. You have to stay calm, no need to panic in front of him just like I talked to him before that I saw him in the convenience store. How to wonder what he's up to right now?

.......................................................................................

Eunwoo's POV

Why does she always run away from me ever since I talked to her for a moment but suddenly she was just gone like thin air. Is she nervous? Or even she's a bit shy because she never looked at me. After all, I am way too good-looking to her.

I guess I was right, she's too shy to approach me.
I can't believe my eyes coz' she is the most attractive girl I ever met in my life. And yet, she's a transfer student. I don't why she chose "scholarship" even though she's kinda rich like me and even her friends. They look very stylish.

I will never forget I was so cold on her, since the day of our first day of school. It might be she was lost and yeah she did inside the Prime Ministry for Genius Students by mistake. I even literally said that there would be no 30th-rank student here.

I feel myself shamelessly saying those words in front of her.
She even tiptoes inside the PMGS to find her classroom which is so hilarious. Hahaha!
Now I know she's lost and she was only looking at her classroom.

I think it's the right time to be nice to her. I hope Haruto won't tease me again for acting "nice" to Zinkind.
Argghh... Forget it, all I say to myself as I focus on her and give them a little shot to socialize with her kindly.

.....................................................................................

(GAYO DAEJUN UNIVERSITY  가요대전대학교)

(walking*/)

(bird chirping*/)

(people talking*/)

"Hey, girl! How's your sleep?" (Kristen)

"Well, it was good, I did follow your blog on your ten-step nighttime routine though. It was overwhelming." (Seline)

"Well, how about yung review natin sa English natapos niyo ba? Sabi kasi ni Teacher Han na kailangan na raw ipasa ngayon, kung hindi mapapagalitan tayo ni Teacher Han." Belle said.

(Biglang nataranta yung reaksiyon ni Kristen. Nawalan yung energetic mode, di niya na akalain na meron silang pinagawang homework, at yun. Napasigaw nalang siya.)

(screams loudly*/)

"AHHHHHHH!!!! Why I didn't know about na meron palang homework sa English! Girls! Hindi niyo ba ako tinext o rineplayan? Huh? Hello? I don't wanna fail today's semester!" (Kristen)