𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 42: Who is Elle?

Zinkind's POV

I started to get over think what the boys talking about.
As Eunwoo said, they're talking about a girl in the news article just popped out one minute ago. He said that was his little sister. The question is, why are they separated each other, I mean this school was the most elite and expensive school in Seoul, but her? Well I guess it was her choice I think. There is one thing I should wanted to talk to......

Zinkind starts to find Levisthian to asks more questions about her sister.
It's just her a little investigation, just to let out her curiosity.
He was at the school court playing with Haruto.

Why does Zinkind wanted to find out about Levisthian's sister? Maybe, she wants to be his friend or getting close?
She's kinda random when it comes to her curious mind, she never mean that much.

(walking straight to the court hall*/)

(ball dribbling*/)

"HEY!!! BROOO!!! PASS IT TO ME! PASS IT TO ME!!!"
"HERE!" (Haruto)

"......................... AND SHOOT!" (Haruto)

"YOWWWWWWW!!!!! THREE POINTS FOR ME!!!!" (Haruto)

(coach speaking*/
"Good job boys! You did practice well! Tomorrow we have a new tricks to do, you can have your break now boys!"

"Thanks coach!" (Haruto)

"Thank you coach!" (Levisthian)

(Zinkind's mind:
Gosh, I never knew that Levisthian loves playing basketball even though he's just a normal chess player and Haruto too, even he was a taekwondo player.)

"Nice play you have, guys!" Zinkind cheer at them.

"Thanks Zinkind!" Haruto respond.

"Playing basketball is harder than I thought. Needs more fresh air in this." Levisthian replied.

"Here, drink up. Stay hydrated." (Zinkind)

(Levisthian paused a bit in front of her*/)

(Started blushing*/)

"Psssst! Levi! Are you okay?"

"Oh, sorry.... My bad. Thanks for the drink, Zin!"

"You're welcome."

"Napadalaw ka dito sa court?"

"I was just enjoying watching you two and yeah, yun lang."

"Ahhh okay, that's great."

"Hmm Levisthian, I have something to ask you."

"Yeah sure, go on."

"I heard you guys talking about your sister."

(gasp*/)

"Oh really?..... Yeah, that was my little sister you heard about. She's gonna home sooner. She went to Russia to study ballet and when the news just popped out, everyone knew that my sister is gonna back to our school. I wanted to convince her before that she wants to study in GDU but she refused it. I didn't force it coz' it was her decision so I truly respect her wishes. "

(Zinkind's mind:
So it was her choice, so now I know then.)

"Wow, I can't believe that she's traveling alone to Russia just to study there. How's her life doing?"

"She's doing well, and she even ignored me every time I face time with her but she kept doing off calls whenever I called her."

"I guess she's not the right time to called you since then. What does she look like?"