𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 3: Indenial Savage

After nagsi-uwian sila Khloe at Isla, me and Miles went home. Of course pumunta siya dito saamin para mag hangout para di ma bored daw. Pagkatapos kong i-ready yung snacks namin biglang tumawa si Miles.

Really? Laughing at her phone out of nowhere? Such a nightmare. Oh yes I remember the article of our new school talk about that "Big 5" thingy group of five boys geniuses though makes me more cringe but insensitive.

I think she's been now addicted when the GDU School Community was announced that "Big 5" was going back to Seoul in 3 days after first day of school. Well that's a big big big announcement are they like celebrities or somethin'? How ironic.

"Zinkind, you know Min Eunwoo?" she asked while I'm doin' my school papers. "Ahh yes? You say that in the article while we hangout in Starbucks with Khloe and Isla, why?" I answered coldly.

"Well according to the article Eunwoo's personality he is a bit different like cold, he always goes to school early and of course he's really smart and lastly he doesn't want to get close to anyone and sometimes when fans give him a gift he denies it, then he doesn't interested in dating.
He is the highest rank among the subjects. His mother was a famous Actress. Min Eunwoo himself, he has 1.5 million followers in Stargram at least 20 minutes ago. They said that his father separated when he was 5. He likes taking notes when it comes to exams and quizzes. He became 12th grade this freshman year."

"Geez, not interested when someone crush on him, how sick of it." I said sarcastically.

"Hey! don't say that to him maybe he needs to focus his studies instead of having a relationship on someone." Miles defend Eunwoo's personality in the article.

"Yeah yeah....you wish for it!" I rolled her eyes in a funny sassy way. Come to think of it. Okay I admit it....He's kinda cute but I didn't mentioned that he's "handsome" such a psychopath.... I think Miles right, maybe she is excited for her first day and for myself didn't feel my excitement towards her it makes me greedy and ungrateful.... haysss (sighed*/) I wish I don't mess it up for my first day... It could be a total disaster.....

It's already 8 am time for my morning routine. I started to eat breakfast more like 30 minutes and after that I will going to get shower in about 10 minutes then dry my hair and lastly wearing my pastel blue checkered polo top and it has a white lace collar and pastel blue checkered shorts to match my outfit, and now putting my makeup on and I'm gonna wear my three inch silver heels and lastly my white Limited Edition Chanel bag and some ribbon-like hairclips on my hair and done ready for my daytime glam with my three besties.

It's been more around 11 am Miles, Khloe, Isla and I are going to the mall to buy some cute school supplies for upcoming this school year. And of course like I say, every school year has new things. You can buy everything you want. After we choose what we want to buy someone approaches in front of us.

"Well, well, well what do we have here? Shopping with new things for school year? How weird aren't you?" I remember that voice that gives me the chills could it be... Kristen!

Kristen Angela Wongstein! She's been my enemy since middle school, and she beat me the 20th rank last year, but now why is she doing here all of a sudden? Oo nga pala kasama pa nila yung mga alagad niya. Sila Seline Cleo Lee the same unbothered girl like Isla. She's a short talker, and she even speaks so quietly but sophisticated.

The second I hate the most is Belle Dane Hans, she is a Taiwanese-Korean born since her aunt brought here in Seoul, that's Khloe's enemy. Belle was a musician artist when she was 14 but she's focusing for English Literature this upcoming school year. And Lastly Candice Rachel Lim, she's used to be a Miss Korea Muse when she was 9th grade and now she's been focusing as a nursing student here in Seoul that's Miles' enemy.

"Long time no see Zinkind?" (Kristen)

she lift up her right eyebrows so mean.

"Well I should be assume that you're back and what's the occasion?" (Zinkind)

I lifted my eyebrows too, to bring her mean and sassiness.

"Oh nothing changed but 12h grade is nearing guys better check your GDU updates just to make sure that Big 5 is coming so I will know them each other for once and twice." Kristen smiled, sarcasm.

"Oh yeah better get that stupid idea that many guards will aside pushed you!" (Zinkind)

Zinkind pushed Kristen.

Zinkind's friends got the sassy walk until Kristen has no where to speak with... she's now annoyed and got the grimace face on her.

"Oh my god Zinnie! How did you that?" (Miles)

"Like yeah you got the eternal sass" (Khloe)

"Correct ka jan besh is more like a one hundred percent sassiness." (Isla)

Miles, Khloe and Isla wouldn't stop talking and gave funny compliments about my sassiness. Well its just only the "Me" thing.