𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 22: His POV

"It must be a clue na meron similarity si Zinnie ko at si Eunwoo. I guess if there's a way to have a simple task for her." (Miles)

"What simple task are you talking about?" (Zinkind)

"Ahh wala wala Zinnie zein saka we were just doing our essay, I'm a sorry hmmm force of habit diba girls?" (Miles)

"True" (Khloe)

"Yah same" (Isla)

"Ahh okay if you say so girls." (Zinkind)

..................................................................................................

Eunwoo's POV

I am a person who has many fans and followers, and every fan should be allowed my admiration for them as the leader of the Big 5. I am a famous actress's son. When I was 8 my parents got divorced, Turns out I was distracted by someone, someone that I can't push back away. It might be her.
Zinkind.

I'd never seen a girl who got entered the Prime Ministry for Genius Students for the first time, deep inside I found it a bit funny since I acted so cold to her and even less that I told her about no 30th rank in this class. She was so cute when she was mad hahaha.... Hay nako Zinkind, what's got into you? I feel sorry about being rude to her since the day school started.

I didn't expect Levisthian gives her a tour coz' she is a transfer student from another school. Well since the day I meet her at a convenience store, I was very so shy to talk about her. Her voice is so soft and calm, I've never seen this kind of girl who has a soothing voice in my life.
I mean it I like her. I like her so bad. I wish I had a chance to talk to her nicely instead of acting coldly. My God, Eunwoo do something! Be a man bro! Do it for her!

I heard that Levisthian was doing great in taking care of her and that's pretty good. He never leaves him. I feel jealous about spending time with her. Not Levisthian. All I need to do is act normal and I just don't want to pretend that I have a problem with myself.

Speaking of Zinkind. I was supposed to talked about my childhood bros in school.
Levisthian is a good person, he always studies together even though we get so so busy these days and I can't believe he beat me and he got 12th rank in our mid-term exam and also he's good at playing chess too.
I have Shone, he is a person who likes soccer, a boy who never like other sports but is a soccer ball player himself. Lagi naman siya naka sando kapag break time.

I have Haruto he is my first Japanese childhood friend ever since my dad and his dad had super close back then. He loves taekwondo. He got his first red belt in a taekwondo competition when he was little. He's a bit introverted to me because he rarely communicates sometimes. He loves his mom so much. I wonder how he's a mama's boy. It's really cute.

Lastly, Jayden. My Chinese childhood friend. He studied English Literature in our school, he loves math and lastly a basketball player. Fun fact, when we were kids I didn't know that Jayden was allergic to peanuts and mocha butter, and he suddenly got rashes and his face turned bloated as I called his mom and rush to the hospital. I feel sorry for him but I didn't know, all I know is to laugh and giggle at that time. Hahaha, what happy memories.

The reason why Big 5 is our international campus boy clan. It's because our both parents are family friends and they are the same company that my mom was assigned to. And that's why we became so close to each other. I miss my dad too. The only thing is that I wish they can go back together with my mom.

..................................................................................................

That was a nice story about Eunwoo's life.
I am shocked to hear that he likes Zinkind so badly, but he makes it a secret. I wish that he had no regrets to confess his love and courage.
Is he gonna confess to her? Or he is quite nervous about talking to Zinkind.