𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 16: Fake issues PART 2

"Hey someone posted it in our GDU Article that you and Zinkind are up to something." Eunwoo took his phone and showed it to Levisthian.
"I can't believe it! These are all fake! I just give her a tour because it was her first day and there is nothing wrong with it, don't you get it? And besides, we have rules that always be friendly to our co-students, and lastly Zinkind and I are not up to something!".

"I believe in you bro. Come to think of it you've been a member since childhood right? So we all know that we trust you. Because we are Big 5!". Haru said and he give him a comforting smile.

"Thanks, Haru!". He said. "Walang anuman." Haru said.
"Whoever posts this, I'm gonna make her a detention or give her a lesson!". Jayden said with a fierce expression on him.
"Jayden is right, this need to stop and if they keep spreading these fake rumors our school principal will gonna know this issue. And we have to protect Zinkind's image and so are you, Levi." Eunwoo gets worried about this situation.

"So? What are we gonna do?". Levi asked. "That's the point but how?". Eunwoo said.
Before finishing their topic, Zinkind and his friends suddenly appeared.
"I am here to help!". Biglang nagulat na makita nila is Zinkind.

"Zinkind? What are you doing?". Takang taka ang reaction ni Eunwoo sakin.
"Let's just say na magtulongan tayo, and I know that fake rumors spreading in our school are not true. I don't promote violence in this situation and yes I can do this speech as I please." Napahanga sa mga sinabi ni Zinkind sa harap ng Big 5. OMG Ka girl palaban yarn? Ayy Hindi... Spoke up for the truth pala.

Ipinaliwanag ni Zinkind at ng kanyang mga kaibigan ang lahat tungkol sa nangyari at bigla siyang napatigil sa sinabi ni Khloe.

"Wait!? Saehee?". Haru familiarized her name.
"Oo si Saehee bakit? Saka, siya ang una umatake sa bff ko si Zinkind kaya tinanggol namin siya saka binigyan pa nga ni Zinkind ng warning na wag daw niya siraan ang araw niya dito sa school kaya biglang nag walkout."

"Diba, si Saehee yung fangirl sa campus naten?". Tanong ni Haru kay Eunwoo.
"Yes, why? She's from 10th Grade, Class D right? I mean gosh she got 30th rank (means lower grade) on her midterm exam last year ago." Eunwoo said.

"Oh my god! Yes, I remember now, she just introduced herself before she walks away from us! So, she is from Class D. Maybe we should go to her classroom and talk to her." Zinkind said with a surprised face.

"No you can't". Eunwoo said, with a worried expression.
"Eh? Bakit naman?". Zinkind towards him with a curious face on her.
"Ahh well, nothing, what I mean is you can't. Why? Because all of Class D has many fangirls, if they saw you, they will instantly attack you. Because they believe that the news in GDU Article are "true". So don't." Eunwoo said to me.

"How about me nalang?" Miles said all of a sudden. Bigla niya lang kinurot ni Zinkind ang tagiliran ng tiyan ni Miles.
"Girl!? Are you insane? You know Saehee's friends are Big 5 fans and you don't get to attack you!" Saway niya ni Zinkind kay Miles.
"Okay fine!". Miles said. Good, at least may kasama padin ako para may magtanggol sakin haha.

"I nominated myself to talk with her," Haru said.
"Don't worry guys, I got this. Once I talk to Saehee it'll be clear na malalaman na natin kung sino ang mastermind sa campus natin."
Haru said.

..............................................................................

He nominates Haru himself.
He knows about the fangirl Saehee para makausap siya ng maayos. So did the issue has to accomplish or defeated
Who's the mastermind for spreading these fake rumors?