𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 34: Night Study or Night Date?

"Speaking of night study, nakita ko sila Kristen and her minions are talking about something. Mag na-night study rin sila." (Miles)

"Eh? Really? Kailan?" (Zinkind)

"Hmm kahapon, I was headed to the school hallway and I saw Kristen having a conversation about the English activity. Well, I don't mind coz' I was in a hurry back then. The last thing I heard was about their gonna go to the newest cafe para mag night study." (Miles)

"So that means, makikita natin sila? You know I hate that ever since she messed up with me spreading fake rumours between me and Levisthian. Gosh, such an asshole." (Zinkind)

"Hayaan mo na Zin-zin, ang importante huwag nalang natin pansinin at patulan jusko. If may gumawa nanaman silang masamang balak nako beh mas lalo iinit ng iinit ang aking ulo jan." (Miles)

"Let's change the topic, girl. Anyways, asan sila Khloe at Isla?" (Zinkind)

"Nasa gymnasium sila girl, nag practice ata sila ng drama for their roleplay. I don't know what their genre. I think romance." (Miles)

"Ayy wee? So that mean we need to support them though, ako na bahala sa hair and make-up jan. Hahaha." (Zinkind)

"Dadala ako ng torotot pang cheer nila hahaha, just kidding. I will bring the lighting poster to support them. Siyempre we're besties naman for all." (Miles)

"Yeah, and sana everything will be perfect." She smiled.

.........................................................................................

(PRIME MINISTRY FOR GENIUS STUDENTS 천재학생 국무총리)

"Yow dude! Have you seen this post online? There was a new cafe near our school. It was so huge and I liked the lighting inside, and the aesthetic was so beautiful and it's so pleasing to my eyes." (Shone)

"I haven't checked yet, maybe later." (Levisthian)

"We can go there later after school, we should group study there." (Shone)

"As if? Really, Shone? What if many people recognized us? A lot of people know about us as Big 5 you know?" (Levisthian)

"We can call the guards for extra space and protection. That would be nice." (Shone)

"I don't know what you're talking about. Well let's give it a shot though. I'm in." (Levisthian)

"Okay good! I'll tell the three boys if they're coming in." (Shone)

.........................................................................................

(GAYO DAEJUN SCHOOL THEATRE 가요대전학교극장)

"My oh my! Keep this fake tree on the side!" (Miss Amery Chen)

"Okay, Khloe and Isla. Read the first line and you Isla, read the second verse line." (Miss Amery Chen)

"Okay ma'am" (Khloe and Isla)

"Lights. Camera...... ACTION!" (School Director)

"A burning torch proceeding the light, on every nurture it serves my day. A little sparkles on my hair. Where did that magic come from?" (Khloe)

"You're magic brings you the most affirmative way to conceal your own powers and it's giving more delightful." Isla.

"AND.....CUT! Perfect, you did girls had a good job! Good working that!" (School Director)

"OMG! Thank you, sir!" (Khloe)

"Thank you sir!" (Isla)

(Khloe did the modest act when she received her first line, comes with a dramatic attitude. And for Isla, she gives the kindness good-looking attitude when they start acting together.)