𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 40: Heart Tempting

The next day there is good news that surprises everyone, but something suddenly appears in the school article that there is a member of the Big 5 who has a girlfriend with a mysterious girl. Despite the good rumours being exposed to the reality of its attention, students of Gayo Daejun University have been a number one noticed in the GDU News article.

(random students chatting*/)

(walking*/)

Zinkind's POV

"Another day, another school recommendation to be prepared. As I thought, my phone just kept ringing and as I checked my phone someone posted. (open phone*/) a new GDU Article news about the Big 5 member genius student Min Eunwoo, who had a mysterious girl that he confessed to being courting as a new "LOVE TEAM" on this campus. Headmaster Xuang responded about this and he said. (while watching the school news*/) "A great love team on this campus should be great, as long as Eunwoo and her new "girlfriend" he confessed, I think I should guide them as their role model for the school campaign." And Eunwoo replied to this article and it says. "Later, I should meet her at Class A Room B, I know she's here. What the hell!? So that could be my classroom. Gosh! I don't know how to react to them. (sighed*/)

As Zinkind walked through the gate entrance of the school, her three besties rushed to me and said the shocking news.

"Zinnie!!!" (Miles)

"Girl!!! Did you read the article?" (Khloe)

"Oo, saka ako ba yun nabanggit? Kasi, sabi dito..."

"Oo, girl! Saka wala naman na mention dun yung pangalan mo sa article kaya sabi dun ni Headmaster sa interview, parang i-guide ka raw kasama kayo ni Eunwoo bilang Gayo Daejun University School Model Campaign as the student couple of the campus."

Zinkind was stunned by what her friend said.

"Girl! It's your chance, to be the next role model dito sa campus for the first time! Saka, you've been a Stargram model ever since you got here in our school kaya don't lose the opportunity to be their role model in this university." (Isla)

"You should be more confident, I know that a lot of girls on this campus got jealous because you have this breathtaking beauty. And a lot of students didn't know that you are the daughter of Ryo's Choice Investment Company and the future heiress of the reliable source dynasty. And it's your chance to meet them respectively." (Miles)

"Yeah, but we need to go to the classroom fast!" (Zinkind)

"Okay girl, we are right behind you!" (Khloe)

"YEAH!!! IT'S TIME TO MEET THE WORLD ZINKIND!!!" (Miles)

"TEAM ZINKIND AND EUNWOO!!" (Isla)

They ran to the gate entrance, entered the hallway and climbed upstairs to go to their classroom there were a lot of students gathered around pushing each other. Suddenly, a familiar sound came to Zinkind's mind.

"Girls! Malapit na ba tayo?" (Zinkind)

(gasping*/)

"Almost, but wait! Bat ang daming tao nakasalubong sa classroom natin?" (Miles)

"I have no idea! Let's find out!" (Khloe)

"Alam niyo girls, makiki-siksikan nalang tayo para maka pasok na tayo." (Isla)

(girls squealing in excitement*/)

(screaming*/)

"Thank you for coming this time, as you know our genius leader Eunwoo had something to say." (Haru)

(clapping*/)

"WOAH!!! OUR HANDSOME GOD!!!" (random girl student*/)

"BOTH CUTIES!!!!" (random girl student*/)