𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 23: I want to know you

It's been a week since he wanted to know his true side just to want to talk to Zinkind even though he was kinda too shy to communicate with. He didn't have Zinkind's phone number. So, he chose to help his bros to get her phone number. Gosh! I know what it is.... He wants to communicate with her, that's so cute.

.........................................................................................

(EUNWOO'S MANSION*/)

"Hi! Mom, how's your project doing?"

"It was great until I finish my acting project, and after that, I will be on my vacation. How about you? How's school?"

"It was good and I'm still the top-ranking on my first mid-term exam" (smiled*/)

"Oh really? I am very lucky that my son is very a genius boy! Oh one thing, I saw in the school article that you are very good in class and you're speech during the first day is very outstanding."

"Mom, you kinda too much to say that, hmm I think it's just a compliment to me though. If dad is here, he will proud...."

"Eunwoo! We already talk about that. Don't think about your dad, and please understand that. I don't wanna hear about him anymore. Okay!?"

(Eunwoo's mom made him mad in silence, he never talked back and walk away toward his bedroom. I know the feeling he really misses his dad but his mom already denied it. I wish there is hope that can bring back his whole family happiness.)

......................................................................................

(ONE WEEK LATER)

"Hey there's Eunwoo!" (Haru)

"Good morning dude, did you eat breakfast?" (Shone)

(ignored*/)

"Does he ignore us again?" (Haru)

"Just let him be, I think he has a hard time. I heard na nag-usap sila ng mommy niya sa mansion nila." (Levisthian)

"Teka, bat alam mo huh? Saka san mo yan nakuha yang chismis na yan?" (Haru)

"Well, you see. I was heading to Eunwoo's house just to give him a box of donuts and I heard someone arguing inside the house, so I looked in the window and I saw Eunwoo and his mom arguing about something, it was about his dad. Her words made his son miserable. I think Eunwoo's mother doesn't want to talk about his father." (Levisthian)

"Wait, you mean si Mister Min?" (Shone)

"Oo, alam naman lahat ng nanay natin super closed sila diba saka yung mga tatay natin." (Levisthian)

"Hmm my point ka naman, at saka asan si Jayden?" (Haru)

"Ahh si Jayden, may isinasikaso lang sa PMGS mukhang busy nga siya. He will update us later." (Levisthian)

"I feel bad for Eunwoo, it been five years since his mom got divorced by his dad without a reason. There must be a mystery about that. I wonder how." (Haru)

"Will you stop talking about his family problem? Saka respeto naman sa privacy ng pamilya ni Eunwoo. Pag narinig nyan ni Eunwoo, nako patay ka jan! Sinasabi ko sayo Haru." (Shone)

"Let's not talked about this and change our topic will yah"? (Levisthian)

"Okay Levi!" (Haru and Shone)

"Punta na tayo sa PMGS, our teacher said we have a new lesson this first semester." (Levisthian)

"Ahh sige." (Haru)

"On it dude, you can count on me. (Shone)

(When they finished talking, let's have a short to Zinkind, how is she doing these days?)

...................................................................................

(CLASS A ROOM B)

"Uyy girl kanina kapang bumabasa ng libro jan, at saka you need some fresh air. Don't think about the exam basta ang mahalaga naka-review ka ng husto. Right girls?" (Miles)

"Oo nga at saka it's been a week na unti nalang magugusto na ni Zinnie yung campus dito sa GDU." (Isla)

"That's right, even though she got ruined her mood it's because of dumb ass Kristen." (Khloe)

"Ano bayan girls I'm doing my best to study hard and nevertheless, I am very comfortable in this place it was so very calming even its very grand. You know what I mean, and Khloe, mag-move on kana dun sa anyare ok?" (Zinkind)

Khloe nodded.

"Based on your cute side, we understand you, girl. We're best friends diba? Always remember di ka namin mapapabayaan. A pinky promise for our friendship." (Miles)

"Check, check, check! We always are here and support you, girl!" (Khloe)

"Thank you, girls, what's life without you guys. " (Zinkind)

"Yiieeee group hug!" (Isla)

(Their friendship is strong and independent of Zinkind, their support never gives up and they still always be strong. It didn't much long before the Big 5 appeared in Zinkind's classroom.)

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!" (random student screaming of excitement*/)

"ITS LEVISTHIAN, HARU, SHONE & JAYDEN WAS HERE!!!!" (student no. 2)

(Laking gulat ng makita ni Zinkind yung apat ng Big 5 pero ang tanong. Asan si Eunwoo?)

"OMG ka girl si yung apat na Big 5 andito sa room natin." (Miles)

(She turned around and of course, she was surprised to see them. Her eyes are big when she sees the four of them.)

"Hi Zinkind!" (Haru)

"Hello, Miss Ryo." (Shone)

(she is stunned*/)

"What are you guys doing here? And I didn't expect you to get here in our classroom, is there a problem? Saka asan si Eunwoo?" (Zinkind)

(Her expression is out of confusion. Her face is getting red right now. All the girls are stunned when she asked where Eunwoo is.)

(STARTING TO GOSSIP*/)

"Oh my God, did you hear that girls? The four members of Big 5 suddenly asked Zinkind?" (random student*/)

"Aww I'm so jealous of her. Even her beauty of hers is so outstanding. I cannot ahhhcckk!!!" (random student no. 3*/)

"What are they up to something? Pero seryoso asan kaya si Eunwoo?" (random student no. 4*/)

(Bigla nalang nakisali sa chismis yung tatlong kaibigan ni Zinkind.)

"Oh baka naman may magandang surpresa sa kanya, kaya di siya nagpapakita. Right girls?" (Miles)

"Sa true sis, saka bako ano nanaman pinagsasabi niyo jan my dear classmates." (Khloe)

"Oo nga, we need respect to our bestie. Be a positive complimentor, not a breaker-icker issue ok?" (Isla)

"Ayy sorry po..... Manahimik nalang kami. Hehehe" (random student*/)

(Biglang nag si alis yung mga schoolmates.)

"Di mo na kailangan sagotin, we've come here because our leader wanted to talk to you privately." (Levisthian)

"Correct ka jan my future waiting for Vice Pres. Pero oo pinatawag ka hehe." (Shone)
(sabay kindat kay Zinkind.)

(Jayden and Haru had no comment just to listen. Haha ang funny.)

"Is there a reason why he wanted to talk to me. Para saan ba?" (Zinkind)

TO BE CONTINUED.....