𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 37: A Crystal mind

Zinkind's POV

(A transparent highlight that reflects me in my dreamy eyes. How come will it be? Every luck I have had was the greatest thing in the whole universe. It's like a piece of cake that you can eat. I can't stop thinking about how my Dad said that he wanted to meet the Big 5 just to let Mom know it. Well, I'm here now at school looking for the girls and talking about the big news about it.)

"Better call Khloe and Isla to hear this amazing announcement later!" (Miles is on the phone call*/)

"Sure, girl I know the two of them will be dead by squealing and screaming out of excitement."

"Ano, see you at school!?"

"Oo Miles, I'll text you when I'm there na!"

"Okay, bye take care, girl!"

(end phone calls*/)

...........................................................................................

(SCHOOL BELL RINGS*)

(walking in heels clacking*/)

CLASS A ROOM B 클래스 A 룸 B

"Hey, girls!"

"Uy Zinkind! You're just in time!" (Khloe)

"I know right, and by the way, I have something to say that really might shock you guys."

"She's right, so spill it, girl! Just spill the tea right now!!!"

Miles can't stop squealing with excitement.

"As you know girls, me and my Dad and just having a whole conversation while we were eating breakfast and of course, I gave myself a chance to share about what was happening in our school. Especially, I already got mentioned Eunwoo and the boys."

"GIRL!!! WHAT WAS THAT!?" (Isla)

"OH MY GOSH! ZINNIEEEE!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?" (Khloe)

"Hmm yeah don't you guys stay calm first!" (Zinkind)

"I can't believe this is happening...." (Khloe)

(all screaming in excitement*/)

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

"Shhhh!!!! Be quiet! We have class you know!? (random student)

"uliga mianhe" (We're sorry)"

"Kayo naman kasi! Ayan napagalitan tuloy tayo ng isang jan schoolmate natin." (Zinkind)

"Oo na pasensya na, Zinnie-zein. Ano kasi di namin mapigilan yung excitement at kilig na gustong ipapakilala ni Daddy mo si Eunwoo at pati yung apat? So that means...." (Khloe)

"Your Dad wants to know them!" (Isla)

"True! I can't even imagine that in the first place." (Miles)

"Nako, girl. It's simple. Were gonna help you out to talk to them. Para ano, kung papayagan sila or nasa kanilang desisiyon kung pwede sila." (Miles)

"That's right!" (Khloe)

"Our besties are like a precious crystal diamond that never touches its light. Her mind is full of surprises and expectation motions." (Isla)

"That is super true, girl. Maybe, later we should go to the Prime Ministry for Genius Students on the fifth floor to see Eunwoo and the boys." (Khloe)

"I wish hindi sila busy baka maisturbo natin sila. Malay ninyo kung may klase sila o wala." (Zinkind)

.........................................................................................

Girls Bathroom 여자 화장실