𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 24: I want to know you PART 2

"Is there a reason why he wanted to talk to me. Para saan ba?" (Zinkind)

"Well, he never says anything pero basta punta ka nalang. Oh, I almost forgot, he's on the rooftop." (Levisthian)

"Ahh sige, pupunta na ako." (Zinkind)

(When Zinkind went to the rooftop, her heart seemed to beat faster. She doesn't understand why. But she was calm with a little nervousness.)

(EXIT TO THE ROOFTOP*/)

(walking slowly*/)

"I don't know what he's up to. But I can't force myself to walk through coz' everything is transparent. God, even my legs got shivering of fear and I'm afraid of heights!" (Zinkind)

"You're here!" (Eunwoo)

(She looks back and she is suddenly startled.)

(startled*/)

"Ahh! Geez you just startled me just then." (Zinkind)

"Sorry, I heard something talking and I realized it was you." (Eunwoo) he smiled.

"Okay. Well, about that. Pinatawag mo ba ako diba? Para saan po yan?" (Zinkind)

"Well, it's not easy for you to say because...... I wanna know you!" (Zinkind)

(She was shocked by what Eunwoo said. Her heartbeat was fast like a thousand guns like she never expected when someone told her before.)

"Hmmm bakit ako? Nako, alam ko yan. Gutom lang yan. Saka I've already experienced that and I know guys like you are so hard to get easily." (Zinkind)

"Hmmm is not really what you think, but I'm not being "flirty" its just I want to know you and that's it and I know Levisthian was the first guy you met so it's my time to get close to you." (Eunwoo)

"Teka lang. Mukhang opposite naman yung sinabi mo. And it's not what you think Eunwoo, first things first, una sa lahat Levisthian was the first guy who approach me and help me because I have a hard time searching for my classroom. Second, you don't need to know me well coz' I am just a normal rich girl who settles in and was forcing myself to get in here this huge grand private school. I know my besties asked if I'm enjoying this nice place or not. Well, the thing is, I love it here. We were just friends ok? Please understand that lastly, you are the leader of the Big 5 so don't push it away. I don't want you to ruin your popularity and you have a big reputation here. I don't want our schoolmates to gossip about you here on campus, so I don't want to do the same to you as happened to Levisthian about the fake issue that Kristen did but that's not true. I don't know if it's a joke what you saying or not. Anyway, I have to go." (Zinkind)

"I'll make it up to you then." (Eunwoo)

"Wag na, I still have things to do. Salamat sa time. Babawi nalang ako kapag nasa good mood na ako." (Zinkind)

"Hmmm sige." (Eunwoo)

(Did Zinkind reject Eunwoo? Her words made him out of the blue. I think she's right, she made her decision not to know her well to him because she realized that she doesn't want to ruin his career even though he was too popular in his school. And she was a normal rich girl to make her decision is the right thing.)

(RUNNING DOWN THE STAIRS*/)

(She straight out the exit door.)

"Uyy girl, kumusta? Everything is good right?" (Miles)

She sighed.

"Bakit beh, may nangyare ba saying dalawa?" (Khloe)

"I'll explain later girls." (Zinkind)