𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 39: This is not the end

Start from the beginning

"Hay nako girls! Ako nga kinakabahan na nga ako lumabas ng kwarto mamaya." (Zinkind)

"Girl, we're here for you ok? You don't have to be nervous. Kami nga ditong tatlo sadyang inaalis namin yung kaba kasi nasa mahaharap na namin parents mo sis! At saka need namin yung formal and respect kapag nasa harap namin sila." (Miles)

"She's right. I know some I heard about the GDU Article about the boys and it said they're very respectful and well-mannered and they're very confident in formal etiquette. Gusto mo ipakita ko sayo yung article dito sa iPad ko." (Isla)

"Ma'am Zinkind, pinatawag na ho kayo ng Mommy at saka Daddy mo. Andito na yung bisita niyo." (Kasambahay)

"Oh sige. Paki sabi nalang pababa na kami."

"Yes po ma'am." (Kasambahay)

"O....M....G!" (Khloe)

"They're finally here!" (Miles)

"Sige na girl, bababa na kami ni Khloe at Isla see you down there hahaha!" (Miles)

"But girls!" (Zinkind)

"Basta! For sure ikaw naman talaga magiging last para pasabog ang eksena! Bye!" (Miles)

(door slams*/)

"I am wearing one of my favorite dresses that I bought last autumn. It is a pastel pink formal dress and it was matched by my cherry blossom diamond earrings and necklace and also this pink-shaped cut diamond ring I have. But now, it's time to see them elegantly."

(walks downstairs*/)

"Hi tito! Hi tita!"

"Hello, Melinda, Khloe and also Isla. It's so nice to see you."

"It's nice to see you too Mr. Ryo."

"You look gorgeous, Aunt Zeina!"

"Thank you, Melinda."

"You can call me Miles for short."

"I see. It's a pleasure to see you, girls. I know you've been close to each other with my daughter ever since you were in middle school."

"I know tita, saka we have always been there for her, tita and you don't have to worry palagi naman kami sabay kapag nasa school kami."

"Well, I'm very happy about it. Where's Zinkind?"

"Oh, she would be downstairs any minute, tita."

"Sige."

Just then they heard a loud honk outside the mansion. It was a long black limousine, and later on, some guards were rolling down a smooth red carpet in front of the Ryo's Mansion.

(car opens*/)

Zinkind's parents are shocked to see the five boys getting out of the black limo they were riding. Her Dad is confused even and her mom is. Even Zinkind's three besties were still stunned to see the five of them looking so elegant and graceful.

"Hmmm.... You must be"

"Hello, Mister Ryo! I'm Min Eunwoo the leader of Big 5."